Snl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Hilarious show. Best Saturday TV show ever.

Guess who's on tonight?

mgpost.jpg

:drool:

It hasn't been that funny on a consistent basis for a few years, IMO. I really miss Will Ferrell, Gasteyer, Morgan and Kattan. I'm glad Tina Fey has moved on to screenplays and feature film acting, but I really wish she hadn't launched onto the silver screen with a teen film.

SNL or Simpsons is probably my favorite show of all time. Hard to say which I like more.

I love SNL. I recently read "Live From New York" about the history of SNL. Never knew the Muppet connection and that the Muppet Show was a direct copy....

The sketch with Debbie the Downer was classic tonight. Hilarious :up:

The "Live from New York" is very interesting reading. I enjoyed it alot. A must read for big fans of the show who want to know more. :)

I've watched the show on and off since it's inception (the husband loves it), but the decent into flatulence jokes and the like has brought it way down in my eyes. There are funny spots, but you have to wade through the crap to find them. The Debbie Downer skit was hilarious, no one could keep it together. It was like seeing dominos fall, one after the other.

Live from new York is really good ... but I am only about 1/3 of the way through.

For whatever reason, the sleepover sketch cracked me up.

Back
Top Bottom