Sniff sniff... what's that smell? No not Chizip's BO, it's Fantasy Baseball!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Calvin N. Hobbes said:

Well, chances are that Hewson will take em - he seems to have a thing for players that don't play anymore.
He's #2 on my predraft rankings right behind Greg Gagne and right in front of Ted Williams' frozen head.

can't particpate in the draft tonight. can't pre-rank. looks like it will be a good draft.

late.

me3 (defending champ)

Anyone have thoughts after examining the teams.....

I am in need of saves for sure.....

Have some 2B to move....

come late april/early may... i will officialy have the most dangerous fantasy lineup ever...

a_bonds_pujols_ft.jpg

...or bonds will sit out the year and i'll be F'd

so i'm a rookie when it comes to fant. baseball, do we set our lineups every week like I do in basketball and football? If so, when is the start/end of the week?

RademR said:
alright, i get it. when is the latest u can set your lineup for the day then?

pretty much up to the start of the player's game.

this sunday, yanks vs. sox.
never looked so forward to a baseball season before, this is going to be a great one!
always been a fan, but going to game 7 of the ALCS last year turned me into a huge one.
Let's just say it was my "achtung Baby"

1 BAMFers - you cant' always win. bastard. :up:
2 Clemente 21 - so close, yet so far away :up:
3 LOS TIGRES DEL NORTE - bronze is better than gold
------------------------
4 BosoxKillers - thanks for helping to bring down Pedro :cool:
5 Who needs Pedro - nice try cheater :shame: ;)
6 My Team Really Sucks :tsk:
7 The End of the World
8 EPs Redlegs
9 I Smell Like Pujols :laugh:
10 Green Monsters
11 The Jesus Christs
12 theres a me in team
13 Loopers UTD

Calvin N. Hobbes said:

------------------------
4 BosoxKillers - thanks for helping to bring down Pedro :cool:
Damn straight. :cool: Who are you, Calvin?

Traded K-Rod and B. Wagner for Abreu and Zito midseason. After having a stellar first half, Abreu did absolutely nothing for the first month I had him -- he literally went into his slump the day I activated him (one day prior he had 5 RBI). Zito was more or less a throw in and he turned out to be huge for me, so all in all, the trade turned out to be worth it.

pub crawler said:

Damn straight. :cool: Who are you, Calvin?

Traded K-Rod and B. Wagner for Abreu and Zito midseason. After having a stellar first half, Abreu did absolutely nothing for the first month I had him -- he literally went into his slump the day I activated him (one day prior he had 5 RBI). Zito was more or less a throw in and he turned out to be huge for me, so all in all, the trade turned out to be worth it.

lol, I was the third placed Los Tigres - the guy who traded you Abreu & Zito. That trade helped me pick up on my numbers. Especially since my drafted closers Gange and Mota broke down for the season. Krod was big for me in being consistant with the saves and Wagner contributed enough to help me along. I kept monitoring Abreu and was relieved that I got the most from him - I kind of kicked myself for letting Zito go but I thought the trade was pretty fair.

Next time, I suggest we all play in head to head competitions. I think it might make more people stay interested in the long haul when you have someone new to beat every week.

Back
Top Bottom