Sniff sniff... what's that smell? No not Chizip's BO, it's Fantasy Baseball!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am ok with an evening weekday, but i would prefer if its on a wednes, thurs, or fri....if on a mon or tues, it would conflict with school and my job.

remember when so taguchi hit that homerun onto waveland avenue last year to cap off a huge comeback for the cards?

man that was so amazing and so taguchi

Headache in a Suitcase said:
so far weekday on a thursday late in spring training is what i'm leaning towards...

sounds good to me..3/24 might be a problem (will be in miami), but any other thurs. would be perfect

Chizip said:
remember when so taguchi hit that homerun onto waveland avenue last year to cap off a huge comeback for the cards?

How long have you been waiting to use that one, Chizzer? :wink:

Chizip said:

i remember that game as if it were yesterday

off of kyle farnsworth

pujols also hit 3 homers that game

morris got rocked, as usual last year and was forced out real early.

usually when theyre down that badly i stop watching, but for whatever reason i kept watching and they wound up coming back to win. amazing game. i love mlb extra innings ticket package.

You know, come to think of it, I did watch that game! I remember thinking for some reason the Cubs were going to lose. I had Puljos on my fantasy team so part of me was happy. But then Taguchi had to go and win it.

I knew when farnsworth came in, it was over. I hated that man.

LIVE DRAFT HAS BEEN SET FOR THIS THURSDAY AT 8:30PM EST

If you cannot make it, simply set your pre-rankings and the computer will draft for you.

The draft order will be randomly determined by the computer approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins... thus there is no chance for shennanigans... thus if I get the 1st pick, suck it up... i didn't do it on purpose... no names mentioned (cough cough chizip cough cough hewson cough cough)

Last edited:
:shrug: it said it wouldn't set the draft selection until half an hour before the draft

if you have any other suggestions for picking the draft order i'm game... perhaps order of interference membership? last to first according to last year's rankings? first to last according to last year's rankings?

suggest and we shall ponder.

i think the sports guy should have to draft last

he gets to cover sports as his job, so he already has an advantage

Chizip said:
i think the sports guy should have to draft last
Miraculously, every fantasy sports league run by Headache that I have participated in, I have drafted last.
Coinky-dink??
I have agents Sculder and Mully on the case as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom