Sneezing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
This is just bizarre. :huh:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/

sneeze.gif
:flirt:

:eyebrow:

wtf :eyebrow:

there's even a thread on there about sharing a cold with your significant other :no:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3924

here's an excerpt from one poster:
Wroplinski, you sound like the good lady allows you plenty of intimacy where the fetish is concerned, but can you top a lady who will let me put my hand over her mouth to cover her rather sizeable sneezes.
Once she starts, she can sometimes have up to a dozen over several minutes, sending some serious vibes into my hand and heart.
And yes, blowing her nose is a joint effort too.

:coocoo: :crazy: :der:

i'm skerd of that forum :help:

lol

I'm too scared to read the threads...or am I?

actually it's funny in a really awful way

different strokes I guess

A pretty blonde chick in a too tight black dress, hand waving, trying to coax the sneeze after she had sprayed an incredible amout of Eternity was in the bathroom when I came out of the stall, all breathy she was and haaat haaat and finaly "attt chewwww! Happpchewww" the chew really ew as opposed to chooo on the end and the happ very high picthed almost spoken.

you know ABEL....with all of your recent sickness, you may be able to find a companion on this site....might be really attracted to you...or your cold or something! :up:

Dont sneeze with your eyes open or your eyeballs will pop out :shame:

...and I am lucky enough to be looking in her direction when I spot that unmistakeable look on her face; eyebrows lifting, eyes sagging closed, and a hand coming up to cup over her nose and mouth as she turned away from the table and sneezed, obviously having difficulty stifling it, louder this time and just as wet. Like 'heh-Chetchhh!', but with a delayed 'oo!' sound at the very end of the sneeze. I heard the guy next to her bless her, and she laughed a little, slightly shy about it. During the rest of the lecture she blew her nose once more and dabbed at it a few times with a tissue, but no more sneezes. Those two were very enjoyable, though. I do love the cold season. B)

I think this is just sick. And odd...

lol zoney :no:

i wonder what the people on that site would be saying about a bunch of crazy U2 fans...or PLEBA :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom