Smoking REALLY is bad for your health

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude, I work in hospitals (I'm a med student for the next week--then I graduate & I'm a resident! :hyper: )......I cannot tell you how stupid people are. I've seen a woman who had been treated in the hospital for burns related to a fire caused by a burning cigarette, was on oxygen for breathing, SMOKED ANYWAY, and blew up her face! :tsk: Stupid.

Btw, best bumper sticker I ever saw: "cancer cures smoking."

I love going back to Canada and seeing the cigarette cartons there. They put pictures of lungs, hearts and different organs fucked up from smoking, trying to keep people from smoking.:barf:

gherman said:
I love going back to Canada and seeing the cigarette cartons there. They put pictures of lungs, hearts and different organs fucked up from smoking, trying to keep people from smoking.:barf:

8mouththum.JPG

1addictlow.jpg

tob-ads-en-04.jpg

And, yes...that last one is real. Quite the progressive country I live in :up:

I have a friend who smokes because she thinks it's "cool" - the thing is, we're only 16 and I can understand social smoking once every few months at a party or something, but she does it all the time and when I tell her it's stupid she just ignores it.....

The thing is we`re all going to die of something. Yes smoking causes lung cancer, drinking causes liver failure or pancreatic cancer, sunbathing skin cancer, pesticides cause god knows what, the best thing thing is to live life to the full because if you live like a nun wrapped in cotton wool you may get struck by lightning or run over by a bus crossing the road!

I don`t smoke, but do like the demon drink and basking on a beach :huh:

Back
Top Bottom