Smilie Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
:censored:
blowjob.gif
:censored:

Yeah, that one!

See? Who says i can't get scandalized anymore?

martha said:
I miss the blowjob smilie, although it was just posted every now and then.

I was gonna ask: the what smilie?!? We have this kind of smilies? etc...

but Sicy was faster and posted it already.

Hehe, the other one she posted is cute though - also one bad smilie, but cute. :D

Last edited:
who, me?

Um (i almost fear asking this LOL), learning what?

:lmao:

Learning to be bad, maybe?

:macdevil:

But i'm innocent :angel:

(most of the time) :wink: and sometimes i even

:eek: myself.

And i'll stop smileying around before someone goes :coocoo: or starts doing this

:banghead:

I better :reject: as i have too much time on my hands. :shrug:

Last edited:
Well, we still don't know who it is daafish was talking about, so technically it could be anyone in this thread.

*crosses fingers and mutters: PLEASE don't let it be me*

:)

Last edited:
*makes mental note to self* Don't ask so many questions because you'll get into trouble!

:lol:

Hmmm...this thread should be called "there's more to smilies than you think: ALL is revealed" or "smilies like you've never seen them before".

:laugh:

Last edited:
U2girl said:
Well, we still don't know who it is daafish was talking about, so technically it could be anyone in this thread.

*crosses fingers and mutters: PLEASE don't let it be me*

:)

hmmm?...:scratch: ...Now why wouldn't you want it to be you? Don't you like to learn things? Do you happen to know HUGH JORGAN or DICK ZINYA?

Why not? Well, because i'm shy (in real life) and it's awkward to me. (i know, it's just the smilies and it's only internet and we're not totally serious, but still...you know?)
Also if it wasn't gonna be me my reply would look redicioulus and even more embarassing and REALLY bad - because i would be wrong LOL! My mind would really deserve to be put "in the gutter" then.

:laugh:

As for learning, hmmm - depends - what am i learning again? (you didn't say - did i guess?)

:wink:

Who are Hugh Jordan or Dick Zinya? Can't say i ever heard of them.

Back
Top Bottom