Smiley Battle Three Way Final Mega Awesome Super Battle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ask not what your smiley can do for you, ask what your VOTE can do for your smiley.

• :drool:

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • :hyper:

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • :tsk:

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
:drool: vs :hyper: vs :tsk:

THIS IS IT!

http://www.u2security.com/SMILEYTOURNEY.jpg

Winner of the Northeat Division :drool: comes in with a stunning vote domination of 175 - 25 - all 5 rounds have been TKOs!

Souf Division Champion :hyper: holds a vote margin of 184-37. Four TKOs and one shutout! In the Divisional Finals he was even able to TKO Cult Leader :grumpy:

Bringing a record of 180-53, :tsk: took the West Side crown, winning that division with 4 TKOs.

And now we reach the terminus, the apex, the zenith, if you will.

Polls opn until Monday AM.

BATTLE!

ahh I see...

good to know, any other information you care to share about the seedy underbelly of the smilie world?

I had heard that :silent: ran over a man in parking lot in Pasadena and drove away without reporting it, he's not talking, of course...

Last edited:
You could write books on it.

Here's a quick one:
:flirt: and :sexywink: are in a vicous catfight. That's a fued that's been going on for ages. :blahblah: will tell you all about it, ad naeseum. Basically, rumor has it :bump: is "gifted" at certain arts, :tongue: was dating :flirt: at the time, but she had to find out if :bump: really was better than :tongue:, but :bump: was dating :sexywink: at the time.....so yeah. You can probably fill in the blanks.

I can't decide....I'll have to see how my weekend goes and whichever one ends up being the best description of it gets my vote. Of course for it to be a fabulous weekend there is a smiley missing :angry:

Back
Top Bottom