Smiley Battle Round 2 Battle 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

And when I awoke, I was alone, this bird had VOTEd.

• :wink:

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • :drool:

Votes: 38 77.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Considering how much of my time I spend in Pleba and the PGP, :drool: is a necessity :lol:

(It's unfortunate that :wink: was in battle against it, as I use it nearly as often...)

you should make a worst smilie bracket for all the smilies that lost in round one, where people would vote for their least favorite smilie

and then the winner of the worst smilie competition would get kicked off interference forever!!!

Chizip said:
you should make a worst smilie bracket for all the smilies that lost in round one, where people would vote for their least favorite smilie

and then the winner of the worst smilie competition would get kicked off interference forever!!!

There were a couple of smileys that got 0 votes. Maybe we should just remove them instead, like :eeklaugh: and :eek: I think. I don't want to go through another 50 rounds of this, man.

That's so unfair that these two have to meet so early in the game. :(

I'll go with :drool: because I love the animation, but love :wink: at least as much. :(

Hi QB!

Chizip said:

Iwas thinking the same thing. I bet U2Man was too!

Maybe U2man will coordinate it in honor of his love for you Chizip!

:drool:
:wink:

i win AGAIN!!!!!

dude, you already got pwned in that other thread. no need to try to continue this here. lay off, accept your defeat.

it's ok, i still like you anyway.

Back
Top Bottom