Smallville Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
I looked through many pages but did not find an appreciation thread for this show. This show is such a guilty pleasure for me. I love watching it. Does anyone else watch it? Tonights episode with the Lex(is) clone was a bit disturbing.

Who do you think is going to die in 2 weeks?

I got a little interested in this a few weeks ago at my parents' house---they watch it every week! I've always been a Superman dork, so it was easy for me to get into it. :wink: I could do without the "WB-ness," though..

If they keep with the movie storyline (which seems very possible, as the new movie comes out this summer and it is supposed to take place after the first or second original movie), then it'll be Pa Kent. Chloe might have to die, too, since she knows the ol' secret identity & she's a fake (not real Superman) character anyway.

I love Smallville. I thought the 100th episode the other night was the best Smallville episode ever. I loved it and so did my roomates who aren't really big fans. The funeral scene at the end was shot amazingly well and has their ever been a more perfect song(I Grieve-Peter Gabriel) for a scene than that one. The look on Lex's face when Clark ran past him at the car crash in super speed was great. The whole car crash scene was great too and Clark's disregard for exposing his secret said it all. If exposing my secrets ment having Lana Lang I'd do it too:laugh: I don't mind Lana living. That's how the story actually goes but when she was dead I thought they might have seriously decided to stray from the Superman story. Though now that she's o.k. if Clark doesn't tell her his secret again his Dad's death will have been for nothing.

Last edited:
I absolutely love this show. I only keep up with 2 shows, Smallville and Alias. I just watched the 100th episode last night. It was so sad, but really good. I can't get enough of this show!!! For some very odd reason, I kind of want Lana and Lex to have a fling. I don't want it to last, but I'd like to see it. I wish her and Clark would end up together.

I wonder how long Smallville will go. It seems ot be geting more popular. It'll be cheesy if they ever get to the point of Clark wearing the Superman outfit. I'd like to see him continue to save the day in street clothes. LOL!

Yea the creator of the show said the actors were signed up for only 7 seasons.

I'm worried with the combining of the networks though. I really hope Smallville will stay. :(

It rests firmly outside canon so one can suspend that disbelief.

The Lex/Lionel relationship is one of the better sets on TV right now, but bringing in Lois Lane - can they still pull off a Chlois transformation.

Back
Top Bottom