small things you find sexy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antietam

The Fly
I am usually attracted to others based on things that should have nothing to do with physical attraction, such as how they walk, talk and laugh.
I never really watched 'That 70's show' until recently and I never thought much of Donna, the red head, but the more I watched it the more I started to find her attractive. . . and the reason why?

during the opening song, when they are all singing in the car and when she is in the middle in the front seat and she puts her arms on the dashboard, looks both ways and smiles! I don't know why, but I think she looks so beautiful when she does that!

has anyone else noticed that about her or anyone else that they began to like due to similiar circumstances? or is that strange?

? Hey!! I am sexy too!!! (yeah, right :huh:)

I don't know... I like people with a very unique way to act and understand the world... I feel atracted to guys with smart answers and talent.

ok. I probably have a lot.

-unusal names. But, not like one I've never heard of before unless it sounds good. Just a name that you don't hear every day. Also, some people really fit their names.

-small, hard to see tattoos. I don't know what it is, maybe it's like a discovery. that makes it more interesting than large, easily visible ones.

-weird personality quirks that I've never seen before (can't be too weird, just something that makes them stand out in my mind)

-a degree of vulnerability

-a nice belly button!

I also tend to like dimples, and those punk-rock belts with studs (especially if the girl is wearing normal clothes with the belt.)

hmmm. I know there are more.

MrsSpringsteen said:

:yes:. The guys I've liked have either written or read poetry, and it's always been something I enjoy. There's just something about the guy you like sitting there reading a beautiful poem to you... That and playing guitar. The whole thoughtful, brooding, worldly, sensitive, literature-loving, artistic thing...love it all. :).

Accents definitely get me, too. Particularly European ones as of late. ;).

I've also discovered that I like guys who wear overcoats, particularly black or dark blue ones. I don't know why, but some guys can just pull off wearing them...they just look so good on some people. And with some guys, if they can manage to strut around a stage or whatever a certain way...that definitely gets me, too.

I'd say the biggest turn on for me, though, is a sense of humor. If a guy can make me laugh, they've definitely got my interest. I don't even care if their jokes are the groaning kind...if they can tell them in a way that will make me giggle even though they're lame...I like that. :). My old boyfriend never failed to make me laugh.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

I've also discovered that I like guys who wear overcoats, particularly black or dark blue ones....

I totally agree with that...but it has to be a classic trench coat..

My turn on is soft sexy long hands on a man that is at least 6 ft (or more) tall....intelligence and humor....they have to be 'aristocratic' though and not full of themselves...I also love sparkling blue eyes with metal frame glasses and soft chest hair....

good thing much of that describes my beau Marc....meow!:drool:

a girl with class but, not too much, is sexy. As well as the eyes and the smile and when they wear light, fragrant perfume, just enough to smell, but it doesn't overwhelm you. Oh, to die for:love:

sexiness is in the eyes for me and the way a man carries himself (not too cocky tho...that's no good). Playing the guitar always helps and having dark bed hair...ah so delicious.

...used to date an irish man from limerick who loved U2...for about the first month the accent was a novelty...but then there wasn't much else to him. :(

Back
Top Bottom