Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well its 4 am right now... I dont have to be to work til 4 pm... I think Ill have time to sleep before work...

Plenty of time to sleep in! Though I personally avoid staying up to sunrise, because the light makes it harder for me to get to sleep.

Technically, I think part of it is in Tennessee. It's that damn big.

It's fucking NUTS. I remember them saying that they didn't believe even half of it has been properly explored, or something like that.

I loved it - especially since it was so nice and cool inside, compared to how stinking hot it was outside. But some of the people ... :uhoh:

I always sleep during the day so I dont really need to worry about that. :D

I'm quite alright with sleeping during the day - I just need to get to sleep before dawn. Lately, I've been sleeping 4am-midday or so. I think I need to get back to at least 1-9am, heh.

It's fucking NUTS. I remember them saying that they didn't believe even half of it has been properly explored, or something like that.

I loved it - especially since it was so nice and cool inside, compared to how stinking hot it was outside. But some of the people ... :uhoh:
It's something like 360 miles long now, but they keep finding new passageways and connections to other systems. They say 1000 miles of connected passages could be confirmed before long.

Kinda disturbing how much of this area is balanced over a big hole in the earth :uhoh:

I'm quite alright with sleeping during the day - I just need to get to sleep before dawn. Lately, I've been sleeping 4am-midday or so. I think I need to get back to at least 1-9am, heh.

When Summer is over I have to go back to real school. No more homeschool and sleeping in however late I want to.

But my moms lettin me go back to real school. No more annoying little kids trying to be my best friend.

It's something like 360 miles long now, but they keep finding new passageways and connections to other systems. They say 1000 miles of connected passages could be confirmed before long.

Kinda disturbing how much of this area is balanced over a big hole in the earth :uhoh:

Proof Kentucky really is just a big hole, huh? :wink:

But FFS, do half the people have to talk like they just crawled out of a hick cabin in the woods?

Goodnight, Brittany! :wave:

I need to go do dishes. Back soon. :sigh:

Jen - you, cin, Danny, and I need to work out some plans later this evening for some meet-up in the next couple of days.

Man, doing the dishes is made of phail, especially when there's lots to do. :down:

Hey, Aussie TV, you know what would be cool? Broadcasting something worth watching. For goodness' sake. There is almost never anything on free-to-air these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom