Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yeah, what's up?

:D

I'm just wondering if you, or Jen or anyone has VH1 channel (foxtel?) on the telly and would be willing to do some video taping for me :flirt:

The Aria Hall of Fame ceremony is going to be televised on VH1 over the weekend (9pm on Saturday night and 5pm on Sunday arvo) and I would dearly love to get a copy :hyper: Steve Kilbey and Tim Powells (from the Church were performing on the night and I would looooooooove to see it!

:pray::pray:

(I'll pay for a video tape and postage etc of course!)

:D

I'm just wondering if you, or Jen or anyone has VH1 channel (foxtel?) on the telly and would be willing to do some video taping for me :flirt:

The Aria Hall of Fame ceremony is going to be televised on VH1 over the weekend (9pm on Saturday night and 5pm on Sunday arvo) and I would dearly love to get a copy :hyper: Steve Kilbey and Tim Powells (from the Church were performing on the night and I would looooooooove to see it!

:pray::pray:

(I'll pay for a video tape and postage etc of course!)

i has it but no video machine babe.

Bah. I don't have Foxtel Melissa, sorry. :(

It's such a fucking ripoff. If I could just get the sports channels for $10 a month or something, I'd be happy. But noooo. It seems they'd prefer $0 from me over $10.

Don't think I've had one either, unless that's something they test you for when you get married or are pregnant :shrug:

not really unless you ask for blood work, and they test for ummm chlamidia i think in late pregnancy as when the baby is born it can get it and be affected during birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom