Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DISHWASHER.

cant say it enough.

Can't afford one, and even if I could, there's no room in the kitchen for one. Well, I suppose there is, but then it would be too cramped and difficult.

Plus, at least doing dishes by hand avoids using electricity, if nothing else.

:laugh:

Now that you mention it, that may be an effective way of doing things ... :hmm: :wink:

Seriously, though, electricity prices are obscene. I try to minimise my usage just because I hate paying through the nose for anything.

You know, making pizza is kind of fun.

Eating it in 15 minutes once it has cooked is going to be far better, though. :drool:

See the world by candlelight...

What's worse is I can see the electricity bills before the bloody retailers double them or whatever. :madwife:

Hi Ax and Jen and whoever else may be about :wave:

Last session of U23D on Sunday night... *considers going for #6* .... :reject:

Hey Ali! :wave:

You need to mess with the system and find a way to give us cheap/free power. No excuses this time!

And wow, U2 3D's finally ending its run?

I'm honestly all U2 3Ded out, unless this is the Supa Sekrit Alternate Version with One Tree Hill and The Electric Co. Though if you folks do dinner beforehand or something, I'd tag along for that.

I'm honestly all U2 3Ded out, unless this is the Supa Sekrit Alternate Version with One Tree Hill and The Electric Co. Though if you folks do dinner beforehand or something, I'd tag along for that.

I don't really know the people who said they were going from the U2Aus list... but I guess I can handle one instance of sad alone-ness in my U23D spree :D

this dumb fuck started a thread about bono lipsynching too didnt he ?

:rolleyes:

One and the same.

I don't really know the people who said they were going from the U2Aus list... but I guess I can handle one instance of sad alone-ness in my U23D spree :D

I'm sure if you try hard enough, you can convince Jen to go. :wink:

By the way, are you free for lunch tomorrow? If I'm stuck in this house with nowhere to go for one more day, I may just go mad. So if you're free, that would be cool. Otherwise, I'll go photographing trains or something to picspam the thread with later. :wink:

By the way, are you free for lunch tomorrow? If I'm stuck in this house with nowhere to go for one more day, I may just go mad. So if you're free, that would be cool. Otherwise, I'll go photographing trains or something to picspam the thread with later. :wink:

For the sake of the thread, sure, lunch sounds good :wink:

Oooh. Easy to do? I need more things to cook. I'm so bored of my usual stuff.

Well, I was sort of just testing things out this time around, first time I'd done it and all. Slice of ciabatta or a nice crusty bread like that, olive oil/butter mixed with herbs and spices (I wasn't sure what to do so I combined both of them, which felt less sickly than I expected) and minced garlic spread on that. Also put some feta on one slice, but not enough to have a major effect. Cooked at about 220 for 10 or so minutes, what I usually do with pizza. I have learned that it may be a good idea to turn them upsidedown around past the half mark, to let the face crisp up a bit. Maybe even resorting to placing them straight in the oven without a tray. Early days, but the first shot wasn't that bad.

:up:

*makes mental note* Send me a text when you get there, in case I forget...

:lol: Sure.

Now I just need to make sure I don't stay up until something stupid like 4:30am on this thread like I did last night ...

Yeah, that's basically it, but I bothered with explaining stuff anyway. :lol:
Sounds like you did the extra-fancy way... if I was trying to make it, I would literally have just mixed minced garlic with butter and spread it on bits of french loaf.... :lazy:

Now I just need to make sure I don't stay up until something stupid like 4:30am on this thread like I did last night ...
Eh, why worry? It's not like you have to get up before 1pm or anything :p

wow you guys are going fast, wasnt it yexsterday afternoon that we were in DI II? damn. i like it, smackover.

sorry for the shit typing, for some reason the function that changes the keyboard to normal style from balkans style is not working. i have to control paste for a question mark and the apostrophe is nowhere to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom