Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah. I don't have Foxtel Melissa, sorry. :(

It's such a fucking ripoff. If I could just get the sports channels for $10 a month or something, I'd be happy. But noooo. It seems they'd prefer $0 from me over $10.

Doesn't matter Ax :wink: ... I know! It's a rip-off, I barely watch much tv at all in any case .... I'm so mad this can't be televised on a normal station :mad: Bummer!

Doesn't matter Ax :wink: ... I know! It's a rip-off, I barely watch much tv at all in any case .... I'm so mad this can't be televised on a normal station :mad: Bummer!

It seems everything is going to pay TV now. :sigh:

And yeah, I barely watch any TV - probably 2-3 hours a week. I just cannot justify forking out for Foxtel when there's only about four channels that I really want to see. If I could pay a dollar or two per channel and just choose the channels I want, then that'd be cool.

I just did a quick flicky on the telly and I'll tape it if you want :D

Is it just the one off special, I guess I could look properly myself :doh:

OMG, I love you!!! :D:hug: I would appreciate it sooooooooooooo much if you could tape it for me .... I'm fairly certain the show is on 9pm Saturday night or an encore performance at 5pm on Sunday.

:hyper::hyper::hyper: If you want to email me, I'm at garlandsofflowers@yahoo.com.au Just let me know if it's ok and I'll give you my address and some $$ for a tape/postage etc.

Thankyooooooooooooooooooouuu!

Yeah, but it's slightly PLEBA-ish, and I don't spend nearly as much time in there as I used to. It was time for a change.

:lmao: HELL FOR CERTAIN! Awesome. That's still one of my very favourite Superthread locations.

Hey, I'd be down with free Foxtel, but it seems that's not quite as easy as downloading 99% of my music collection.

to get the free foxtel you still have to have the dish and the box which aint as easy as you think..

but its sooooooooo worth it.

wondershowlongtilligetarrested:uhoh:

*grin* Even though technically that's on the other end of the state from me... all of Kentucky is hell for certain, when you really think about it :wink:

The part of Kentucky I visited sure was.

Actually, Mammoth Cave is pretty cool. Shame it has to be in Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom