Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, Melissa! :wave:

How've you been?

Of course, the thread where The Church are mentioned brings you out of the woodwork ... :wink:

:heart::lol: of course!!!

How are you Ax??! I'm doing ok!

I need to ask the Aussie's here a big favour :D AND it's got something to do with the Church, strangely enough!

:heart::lol: of course!!!

How are you Ax??! I'm doing ok!

I need to ask the Aussie's here a big favour :D AND it's got something to do with the Church, strangely enough!

I'm good! Last month of university was pretty intense but now I'm on holidays and trying to figure out what to do with my time.

And yeah, what's up?

Ohhh ok. nvm then. I have.
wth.gif

So Brittany, are you saying your purity score's now down to 48 or lower? :ohmy:

Oh, I certainly like having a bit of curve, but I'm annoyed lately because I've gained back basically all the weight I lost at the beginning of last year (15 lbs) and I have all of these cute clothes from when I was thinner that no longer fit me :sigh:

Dieting is extra hard for me too, because I cook for and eat with my family.

hmmm... could do... what u wanna do?

I've no idea! I'm just sick of sitting around home doing fuck-all.

Actually, on Saturday evening, New Zealand's playing South Africa in the rugby and I'd like to find somewhere, i.e. a pub, with it on TV since it's not on free-to-air, but while I'm sure you could point me towards a pub, I suspect the last thing you want to do is watch the All Blacks play the Springboks! :lol:

I've no idea! I'm just sick of sitting around home doing fuck-all.

Actually, on Saturday evening, New Zealand's playing South Africa in the rugby and I'd like to find somewhere, i.e. a pub, with it on TV since it's not on free-to-air, but while I'm sure you could point me towards a pub, I suspect the last thing you want to do is watch the All Blacks play the Springboks! :lol:

i would possibly commit suicide. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom