Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just catching up on the end of the last thread.

1. cin, your purity score has a question mark next to it because I'm not sure if it's right. You should take the test again: 100 Point Purity Test
2. Khan, I was never going to be making Smackover in the first place! I make too many threads, and since it was your idea and you're here, it was always going to be your thread to make. :tsk:

Are you talking about the band or the religious institution? Actually, not a fan of either. I missed the last thread. I didn't post within the 24 hour timeframe that ellapsed :tsk:

The band, definitely not the other. Tsk, tsk, the 55% score is reserved for choich fans...you'll have to go do something depraved to change your score. :yes:

i hate making threads though :depressed:

I like making them, but not when it's every second damn thread! Actually, we should rank threadmakers based on the spreadsheet sometime.

And we need to update that for the latest threads too.

OK, just catching up on the end of the last thread.

1. cin, your purity score has a question mark next to it because I'm not sure if it's right. You should take the test again: 100 Point Purity Test
2. Khan, I was never going to be making Smackover in the first place! I make too many threads, and since it was your idea and you're here, it was always going to be your thread to make. :tsk:

it's right :reject:

The band, definitely not the other. Tsk, tsk, the 55% score is reserved for choich fans...you'll have to go do something depraved to change your score. :yes:

Well, if #64 was re-worded or reversed... I could lower my score :shifty:
What can I say, I liked older guys...

I like making them, but not when it's every second damn thread! Actually, we should rank threadmakers based on the spreadsheet sometime.

And we need to update that for the latest threads too.
that's why i included that! :D

i'd never have time to do that though, what with new threads being started every eight hours.

I have a song stuck in my head......:crack:.......but I'm actually quite enjoying it! :yes:

"History never repeats......" :rockon:

that's why i included that! :D

i'd never have time to do that though, what with new threads being started every eight hours.

I'd be happy to do it, I just need to find some open source spreadsheet software or something.

Oh, and Jen and cin, Danny and I mentioned earlier in the last thread that we're both bored shitless and need to work out plans to visit you guys one day soon.

My suggestion is Saturday. Does that work with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom