Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn phone calls. Just about to watch the cartoon now, LM.

Damn phone calls. Just about to watch the cartoon now, LM.

The quality is kind of shit, but I hope you at least like the dialogue.

A downloadable version of the cartoon will be included in the thread that should be much of higher quality.

muse ?

drunk posting one handed :shifty:

not easy

Oh, yeah, I was just wondering about any songs/albums in particular. I surprisingly don't have any full albums apart from the latest - they're all missing at least one or two tracks, but I've never been bothered enough to fix that. But I can certainly send you some tracks.

The quality is kind of shit, but I hope you at least like the dialogue.

A downloadable version of the cartoon will be included in the thread that should be much of higher quality.

I had trouble reading the font at the very start, but otherwise, awesome! I can't wait for this. :laugh:

Where the hell did Chass go? We need her to do Mollie's Nipple for the next thread!

I had trouble reading the font at the very start, but otherwise, awesome! I can't wait for this. :laugh:

When at its full sharpness, I can read it. There, yeah, it's a little fuzzy. :slant:

But it's some funny shit, definitely. Three Musketeers certified. :up:

Oh, yeah, I was just wondering about any songs/albums in particular. I surprisingly don't have any full albums apart from the latest - they're all missing at least one or two tracks, but I've never been bothered enough to fix that. But I can certainly send you some tracks.

nah i has no muse, so whatever you can be bothered sending is cool . and much appriciated.

does anyone have any nick cave?

OK, Jen, just e-mailing you two Muse tracks and I'm going to upload a RAR file to send space, a sampler sort of thing with 12 tracks taken from various albums. Hope that works for you.

Hey, didn't you read what I wrote earlier about people hyping things pre-release? :wink:

I didn't claim this is in any way innovative, however. :wink:

It's pretty much the same as everything else I've done. :shrug: Still pretty funny though. :up: Especially for those fond of Coldplay humor.

I didn't claim this is in any way innovative, however. :wink:

It's pretty much the same as everything else I've done. :shrug: Still pretty funny though. :up: Especially for those fond of Coldplay humor.

Touche!

I get the feeling it's going to be pretty much the same as everything else you've done ... if it were running a fucking marathon. I look forward to plenty of laughs.

Also, look at that, 54,000 posts.

Touche!

I get the feeling it's going to be pretty much the same as everything else you've done ... if it were running a fucking marathon. I look forward to plenty of laughs.

well done !!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW GET A LIFE AND FOR CHRISTS SAKE GET LAID.

or is that a 60 k post special?

well done !!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW GET A LIFE AND FOR CHRISTS SAKE GET LAID.

or is that a 60 k post special?

:laugh: I have a life! Lunch today with Ali and hopefully lunch or whatever tomorrow with you, cin, and Danny!

But yeah, the getting laid part isn't going to be happening any time soon, I suspect.

Touche!

Personally, I like to have a joke or some witty piece of dialogue pop up at least once every 5 seconds. Multiply that times 20 minutes...240 jokes in this episode? :lol:

http://forum.interference.com/f207/io_wow-187835.html

Personally, I like to have a joke or some witty piece of dialogue pop up at least once every 5 seconds. Multiply that times 20 minutes...240 jokes in this episode? :lol:

Don't make my sides split too much. :wink:

So, I just saw the poll on who's going to be first to 60,000 posts. I can't believe WildHoney isn't even at 55,000 yet. She was in the 53,000s when I reached 35,000. Now I'm less than a thousand away from her.

Too slow, LM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom