Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my copy nearly three years ago, so yeah. Though I had downloaded much of it first.

Listened to Duress on the bus today... whoooaa. :drool:

I now tend to only buy if it's something with all kinds of bonuses and stuff, like the JT remaster.

Ooh, Duress is the one I've been repeating all day. Listening to it right now, as a matter of fact. Fucking hell, what a song. :drool:

I can sense a dead thread on the horizon. :(

Ax, I'm testing to see how the Coldplay cartoon will look/sound on youtube with music. Give me a minute and I'll give you a look.

So, I just saw the poll on who's going to be first to 60,000 posts. I can't believe WildHoney isn't even at 55,000 yet. She was in the 53,000s when I reached 35,000. Now I'm less than a thousand away from her.

I can sense a dead thread on the horizon. :(

Ax, I'm testing to see how the Coldplay cartoon will look/sound on youtube with music. Give me a minute and I'll give you a look.

Awesome. :up:

And we're so close to a new thread! Chass, you still around? We could totally go to Mollie's Nipple!

So, I just saw the poll on who's going to be first to 60,000 posts. I can't believe WildHoney isn't even at 55,000 yet. She was in the 53,000s when I reached 35,000. Now I'm less than a thousand away from her.

You're such a whore Ax....:tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom