Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be posting in here regularly right now, but planning out how to animate a shot of a guy being thrown off of a limousine is more challenging than I anticipated.

Plus, hairy Bono pics. :yikes: I know you're supposed to be comparing him to a guy who played a Hobbit, but good Lord.

I'm good more or less.

It has been suggested to me that I should keep my distance from the Superthread for a little while for everyone's sake. So I better go. Hope you are having a great day! :)

more for your mental health mate, its a fucked up place where the souls of the sensitive are eaten and the egos of the sexually destitute are overinflated.

:hug:

I have a story, kids.

Last year, I entered into a local volleyball league, jokingly named the Pro Volleyball Tour. We had a draft. I wasn't very good, and I was drafted last. I wasn't ever told by my teammates when the games were, and I was pretty much out of it from the get go. The few games I did make by asking around, I seemed like a burden. At first, you know, people were polite and tried to respect that I was there, but after a while they stopped being pleasant and were more honest in showing that they didn't really want me to be there. So, I took a hint, and dropped out respectfully and quietly, and a lot of those guys kind of respected that decision. I figure, hey, nobody really wants me around anymore, and it's no fun for me, so why am I still here?

For some reason, I think of Dalton telling that story. Don't know what compelled it, though.

And, by the way, I'm better at volleyball now. I have a knack for the overhand serve, as it turns out. Kicked some ass at the shore in Delaware.

:lol: You didn't have to change your av/sig, I would've figured it out!

Kanye West doesn't care about white people! :ohmy:

Well, I didn't particularly like the black and white, even though Springsteen's the fucking man.

I always have Utley in my av or sig, so I swapped it back.

I thought of NSW.

Is this a new form of the classic ink blot test?

I wouldn't know much about ink blots. Though I've always wanted to have a session with a psychologist, just to see what it's like and how it would work for me. I'm fascinated by that kind of stuff.

That made me laugh, for whatever reason.

You were thinking one thing ... and then, BOOM, right there, it takes a turn, and you're thinking another thing. That's where the ... laugh right there, that's where it happened. BOOM. Brett Favre.

You were thinking one thing ... and then, BOOM, right there, it takes a turn, and you're thinking another thing. That's where the ... laugh right there, that's where it happened. BOOM. Brett Favre.

Lambeau Field... Brett Favre... Al, I have an erection.

Hey, 'Ver.

Plus, hairy Bono pics. :yikes: I know you're supposed to be comparing him to a guy who played a Hobbit, but good Lord.
Sorry, I'll put a censor bar on it next time :tongue:

Also, Bono IS a hobbit:

bonobabybeachhobbit.jpg

Goin to Mordor, brb.

Lambeau Field... Brett Favre... Al, I have an erection.

I mean, the wide receiver, right there, he runs a post route, and Brett Favre, right there, he just gets the job done. I mean, he's probably thinking, "Hey, three more of these, and I can go home and be Brett Favre all the time and, hey, maybe I'll have some turducken." And I'm hoping he's thinking, "Maybe John can come over too!" Boom!

I mean, the wide receiver, right there, he runs a post route, and Brett Favre, right there, he just gets the job done. I mean, he's probably thinking, "Hey, three more of these, and I can go home and be Brett Favre all the time and, hey, maybe I'll have some turducken." And I'm hoping he's thinking, "Maybe John can come over too!" Boom!

Madden? Brett Favre? Post routes? This is easier than Lance's mom on Tuesdays.

problem is i we dont know what to show you or do with you in G town.

i know, its unbelieveable.

Street brawls? Bogans who never left the eighties? A closed car factory? Yeah, I can see what you mean. :wink:

No, surely, there's got to be something. Personally, I'm just looking forward to riding the train, since I haven't actually been on a V/Line train yet - and I know you're going to hit me for that. When's a good time anyway? I'd prefer tomorrow, just because I plan on drinking a fair bit tomorrow night and I'm not quite sure where "a fair bit" turns into a nasty hangover for me ...

I'd still take a disoriented John Madden over guys like Troy Aikman and Joe Theismann any day.

Cris Collinsworth is probably my favorite color guy. Plus, he looks like Will Arnett, which adds some unintentional comedy to the mix. Gus Johnson's my favorite commentator though - good lord, he gets excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom