Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a mental picture of fireworks being captured by a fish-eye lens while blowing up in slow motion. David Lynch would be proud.

Watching Lovers of the Arctic Circle would've really clinched the deal. Yeah, a group of us spent the whole day at the mall and park. That was the perfect climax though. I still don't know what to say about it, other than it was really fucking awesome.

Watching Lovers of the Arctic Circle would've really clinched the deal. Yeah, a group of us spent the whole day at the mall and park. That was the perfect climax though. I still don't know what to say about it, other than it was really fucking awesome.

Awesome for you. :rockon: Drop any purity points? :wink:

I finally watched the first Batman film today. God, what a damn fine film that is. Makes the 90's incarnations look worthless.

Awesome for you. :rockon: Drop any purity points? :wink:

I finally watched the first Batman film today. God, what a damn fine film that is. Makes the 90's incarnations look worthless.

I'm still at 73, most likely. There were way too many kids by us. :lol:

I absolutely love the first one, glad you enjoyed it, too. It's less a real superhero movie than it is a Burton film, Returns is even more like that.

I'm still at 73, most likely. There were way too many kids by us. :lol:

I absolutely love the first one, glad you enjoyed it, too. It's less a real superhero movie than it is a Burton film, Returns is even more like that.

Ahh, right. Orgy parlors are more of a couple thing.

I'm really looking forward to watching Returns. I'll probably stop there. I really don't need to see Schwarzenegger destroy Mr. Freeze to get full enjoyment out of the Dark Knight. Prepare for full reviews of the two Burton Batman films when I get the second one done.

Ahh, right. Orgy parlors are more of a couple thing.

I'm really looking forward to watching Returns. I'll probably stop there. I really don't need to see Schwarzenegger destroy Mr. Freeze to get full enjoyment out of the Dark Knight. Prepare for full reviews of the two Burton Batman films when I get the second one done.

Awesome. Forever isn't terrible, but certainly more campy and ridiculous than the first two; you've already seen it though, right?

Mr. Freeze, if done well, could've been a really compelling character, at least more of a tragic figure, if anything. Words cannot express how much I hate Batman & Robin... I can't even form a logical thought about it right now. I call it Batnipple & Robin anyway.

YLB: Love the Old Gregg theme you've got going there. It's got all things that are good.

Fact about fireworks: My first late night encounter with Prom Girl happened during fireworks. Didn't work out, mostly my own doing. In fact, I wrote a song about it some time ago, though I've mostly abandoned it due to it lacking a strong enough melody to write music for. I need to wait till I'm more musically accomplished to work on that one.

But yeah, good for you. Sounds ... romantic. I don't use the word much, so accept it.

Awesome. Forever isn't terrible, but certainly more campy and ridiculous than the first two; you've already seen it though, right?

Mr. Freeze, if done well, could've been a really compelling character, at least more of a tragic figure, if anything. Words cannot express how much I hate Batman & Robin... I can't even form a logical thought about it right now. I call it Batnipple & Robin anyway.

I think I did a few years ago, yeah. Jim Carrey as a villain sounds like an interesting concept, but I'm not a fan of the Riddler.

YouTube - BATMAN AND ROBIN WORST MOVIE EVER

It's like a bad episode of Power Rangers.

YLB: Love the Old Gregg theme you've got going there. It's got all things that are good.

Fact about fireworks: My first late night encounter with Prom Girl happened during fireworks. Didn't work out, mostly my own doing. In fact, I wrote a song about it some time ago, though I've mostly abandoned it due to it lacking a strong enough melody to write music for. I need to wait till I'm more musically accomplished to work on that one.

But yeah, good for you. Sounds ... romantic. I don't use the word much, so accept it.

Yessir, thank ya, sir.

Who knows, that song could be your mega anthem someday.

Thank you. It was just like the end of the "Hounds of Love" video.

I think I did a few years ago, yeah. Jim Carrey as a villain sounds like an interesting concept, but I'm not a fan of the Riddler.

YouTube - BATMAN AND ROBIN WORST MOVIE EVER

It's like a bad episode of Power Rangers.

The Riddler has always been plain awesome to me. I love the development of his obsession with Bruce WayneHis part in that movie is really the only thing handled incredibly well... mainly because Jim Carrey was at his absolute peak back then. I wonder how that will be interpreted in the new series of films. Frank Gorshin from the '60s series is still my favorite Riddler though.

YouTube - Joel Schumacher apologizes for "Batman and Robin"

I fear that it will be another Delilah except it will tell the story of the time prom girl was rubbing Danimal's wank through his jeans and all he did is ask if she wanted to go bowling.

She didn't want to go bowling, as it turned out.

True.

It always starts with, "Hey drinks are on me tonight."

It always ends with, "Hey Dalton, how many keys am I holding up?"

Dalton: "You're holding keys?"

Then you go home with a Latvian woman... which we all know is a bad idea from the start. How would you know though? She looks like Scarlett Johansson at that point.

The Riddler has always been plain awesome to me. I love the development of his obsession with Bruce WayneHis part in that movie is really the only thing handled incredibly well... mainly because Jim Carrey was at his absolute peak back then. I wonder how that will be interpreted in the new series of films. Frank Gorshin from the '60s series is still my favorite Riddler though.

YouTube - Joel Schumacher apologizes for "Batman and Robin"

I should give it a rewatch. Any clue as to who the Riddler could be in the next Batman film?

Schumacher would have a case if the film were entertaining for any other purposes besides mocking it.

I should give it a rewatch. Any clue as to who the Riddler could be in the next Batman film?

Schumacher would have a case if the film were entertaining for any other purposes besides mocking it.

No clue. We were throwing out a list of names up in the Batman thread in ZS. I quite like Crispin Glover, Elijah Wood, Adrien Brody, and Steve Buscemi, myself.

Schumacher spends the entire commentary track of the new DVD apologizing for that movie.

No clue. We were throwing out a list of names up in the Batman thread in ZS. I quite like Crispin Glover, Elijah Wood, Adrien Brody, and Steve Buscemi, myself.

Schumacher spends the entire commentary track of the new DVD apologizing for that movie.

Depends on which way you want to go. Buscemi would be funnier, but Glover would make it much creepier.

You know when you don't bathe for a day and your balls get that real pungent, Gouda cheese smell? Well apparently smell isn't the only cheese like characteristic they take on. They are also quite binding. My inner thighs are as chapped as anything you've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom