Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i *should* have an income source. however, i've been here since may and have yet to receive any of the financial aid i was supposed to get for this summer. i've been squeezing my bank account in the meantime. however, my stimulus check just arrived this week, so that'll hold me over for awhile.

fuckin financial aid.

anyway, i did americorps for a year where i had to live on $100/month, so i know how to handle myself and make things work. it's not too bad.

aight.

I'll bump this superthread with a picture of my new girlfriend. I met her at the pub last night. She seemed like a nice girl so I asked her if she wanted to go steady...

alexis_bledel_12.jpg

I'm lucky that I don't have to deal with finances for real yet. Although I'm starting soon with the search for financial aid for college. I'm hoping 1360 was a good enough SAT score to warrant some action. I'm hoping top ten percent in the class will help more. We shall see.

GAF, watch out for those actors. They're tricky. It's an art form to make a good relationship with them.

Things are working out real well for me and Jenna Fischer.

Hi folks. :wave:

Whee, taking over an hour to get to sleep and then sleeping for under five hours is no fun. Fuck you, steam trains. Why am I getting up to photograph this thing, exactly? I do not know.

Let's see the weather radar. If it's raining down North Melbourne way, I'm going back to bed.

Well, I'm off to photograph this damn train. See you folks in 2-3 hours or something. :wave:

I'll be out for about three or four hours at my youngest brother's baseball game.

God, I still can't believe I got to see Tom Petty last night.\

I'm going again in August anyways. that was amazing

Tom played Van Morrison's Gloria,

Thanks Tom, now you have also made me angry with U2. You and Bruce should go stand in the corner or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom