Smackover, Arkansas Superthread - Page 19 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-03-2008, 08:16 AM   #271
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 05:18 PM
Hey Vazza!

Yeah, we got through Adios after DI VII and are now here. It's been good and fast in the threads lately.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-03-2008, 08:16 AM   #272
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:48 PM
S'cool. What's up, Vaz?

Old 07-03-2008, 08:17 AM   #273
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisaura View Post
Eh, why worry? It's not like you have to get up before 1pm or anything :P
I'd rather not rush out the door.

Plus I'll almost certainly have 10am classes next semester on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I guess I need to get back onto a reasonable sleeping schedule.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-03-2008, 08:17 AM   #274
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:18 AM
damn it despite the idiocy involved http://forum.interference.com/f189/j...7824.htmlmakes me wish i had internet and software capable of playing youtube.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:18 AM   #275
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Hey Vazza!

Yeah, we got through Adios after DI VII and are now here. It's been good and fast in the threads lately.
yeah cause you dont have class
Old 07-03-2008, 08:18 AM   #276
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:48 PM
So I went on a nice little hike today at a park in the Adelaide Hills. That's one place where Adelaide totally rocks Melbourne - the fact we're surrounded by hills. Wonderful views. Saw a few k(h)angas, too.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:19 AM   #277
Blue Crack Addict

what is ians postcount anywayhttp://forum.interference.com/f189/jay-z-glastonbury-sunday-bloody-sunday-187824.html

shit, i put something else ont he clipboard, there goes the question mark. ČlazyČ Č btw is where the colon should be. and Ć for apostrophe.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:19 AM   #278
Vocal parasite

I'm just uploading photos, and this has to border on official vandalism. The Tullamarine Freeway is built directly above the Moonee Ponds Creek. The Creek has just about been bastardised out of existence, really. I live only a couple of blocks from it and out here, it's a fucking open stormwater drain lining the Tullamarine Freeway. As in, the riverbed is concrete. Anyway, this is the official vandalism near Macaulay:

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-03-2008, 08:20 AM   #279
Blue Crack Addict

? i found it!!! yay. itćs in the otp row above the ' apostrophe. but man is that hard for my fingers to remember, it's bad enough to remember that y and z are reversed.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:21 AM   #280
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
So I went on a nice little hike today at a park in the Adelaide Hills. That's one place where Adelaide totally rocks Melbourne - the fact we're surrounded by hills. Wonderful views. Saw a few k(h)angas, too.
Hey, we've got the Dandenongs!

Not that I've been out that way more than once ...

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-03-2008, 08:22 AM   #281
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
it's bad enough to remember that y and z are reversed.
When Matthias (guy who owns U2gigs) was in Australia on the Vertigo Tour and I was using his German laptop to update the website, his keyboard had that too and it was fucking confusing.

I loved how easy it was to do é, though.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-03-2008, 08:23 AM   #282
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
http://forum.interference.com/f196/l...-187819-2.html

Some good lame-as-fuck Rob action here!
Yeah, that thread was a touch more entertaining than the standard WTAHNN fare these days. Oh wowz0rz, U2.com posted another video! Of Larry changing his shoes!!!!

Those videos get more and more daft every time.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-03-2008, 08:24 AM   #283
Blue Crack Addict

so i'm kinda anxious, after being here 3 weeks with just over 1 to go before i set off to backpack alone among foreign languages and hard to access train and bus schedules, just as i am settled here and ready to relax in preparation, my host mother tells me i have to move to some other lady's house in some area i've never been to with a totally new routine (presumably) because her father is sick and despite living in sarajevo with better hospitals wants to come here to see a doctor. i mean, shit happens, it sucks that he isn't feeling well, but it sucks a lot for me too.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:27 AM   #284
Vocal parasite

Quote:
what is ians postcount anyway
He passed 13,000 at the end of DI VII.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-03-2008, 08:29 AM   #285
Vocal parasite

Quote:
so i'm kinda anxious, after being here 3 weeks with just over 1 to go before i set off to backpack alone among foreign languages and hard to access train and bus schedules, just as i am settled here and ready to relax in preparation, my host mother tells me i have to move to some other lady's house in some area i've never been to with a totally new routine (presumably) because her father is sick and despite living in sarajevo with better hospitals wants to come here to see a doctor. i mean, shit happens, it sucks that he isn't feeling well, but it sucks a lot for me too.
Damn, that's a bit of a pain. Good luck with sorting things out.

Totally off-topic, but are you familiar with a band called Tinawiren? If not, then I'm really pissed I didn't get into them before you left for Europe, since I think you'd appreciate their stuff.

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread