Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, the Seahawks have been good the last few seasons.

Wish I could say the same for the Mariners. :grumpy:

:jealous: :grumpy:

Oh, hey, I almost forgot:

Shut
The
Fuck
Up

Phanan, we were told to go home at 12pm today but I'm still here...too much shit to do. Such is life. But, I'm so insanely high powered that if I want to waltz on out early, I do so. You just cannot take advantage of such things to often, of course.

Phanan, we were told to go home at 12pm today but I'm still here...too much shit to do. Such is life. But, I'm so insanely high powered that if I want to waltz on out early, I do so. You just cannot take advantage of such things to often, of course.

Yeah, well it's 10 before 5 and I'm taking off now. It's actually a good thing I stuck around because I got a call from someone who had no idea why they needed to approve the purchase of some new software we are buying. If he had denied the purchase order it was on, it would have sucked.

Yeah, well it's 10 before 5 and I'm taking off now. It's actually a good thing I stuck around because I got a call from someone who had no idea why they needed to approve the purchase of some new software we are buying. If he had denied the purchase order it was on, it would have sucked.

Well, glad you stuck around then! Now, get thee gone.

Doing what? And, in all seriousness....do you have no income source? Nothing via school related loans, etc?

well, i *should* have an income source. however, i've been here since may and have yet to receive any of the financial aid i was supposed to get for this summer. i've been squeezing my bank account in the meantime. however, my stimulus check just arrived this week, so that'll hold me over for awhile.

fuckin financial aid.

anyway, i did americorps for a year where i had to live on $100/month, so i know how to handle myself and make things work. it's not too bad. plus i am really lucky to have some superawesome friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom