Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vazza was here? :scream: Damn, nothing good happens here in the morning most of the time, why did I have to miss this? :grumpy:

not to go all PSA or anything but Cigarettes are tough because when it comes down to it, they look cool and most "cool" people smoke.

Nobody starts smoking for the hell of it or for fun - that's bullshit, it's to look cool and to fit in with your peers.

That's why I did it I even watched my grandfather die of lung cancer and I still didn’t care :shrug:

She was talking about problems with keyboards in Europe and shit. It wasn't all that entertaining.

She's determined to remain faithful to EITS guy, so, I do not expect posts from her that blow anyone away....still good to get updates on her trip. so far, I've gotten messages that said:

1) Club music there is bad
2) Keyboards are fucked up
3) She works with an idealist that annoys her
4) Keyboards are really fucked up
5) A certain element of this website amused her.

:)

not to go all PSA or anything but Cigarettes are tough because when it comes down to it, they look cool and most "cool" people smoke.

Nobody starts smoking for the hell of it or for fun - that's bullshit, it's to look cool and to fit in with your peers.

That's why I did it I even watched my grandfather die of lung cancer and I still didn’t care :shrug:

Hard for me to argue with this, as it makes sense....and I never tried cigarettes, so I do not know what motivates people to try them. Sounds logical, though....I was always told it was peer pressure. They look less and less cool as more and more people die from them, though.

Glad you quit. My Mom quit after smoking for like 40 years. Cold Turkey, have to give her credit.

She's determined to remain faithful to EITS guy, so, I do not expect posts from her that blow anyone away....still good to get updates on her trip. so far, I've gotten messages that said:

1) Club music there is bad
2) Keyboards are fucked up
3) She works with an idealist that annoys her
4) Keyboards are really fucked up
5) A certain element of this website amused her.

:)

Enjoyable.

There's a good 20-25 questions having to do with homosexuality and sexual assault, at first glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom