Slutty or dumb?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

was she more...

• slutty

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • stupid

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • if she's that easy can I have her number?

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Jerry Springer time

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
My cousin's estranged wife got pregnant by a guy working at a traveling carnival. It sounds like a TV show but it's true. She did it with him 8 times in 2 weeks and never got his name :crack: so now she doesn't know how to track him down to pay child support. She tried to get my cousin to take her back but he didn't. Fun poll, was this more slutty or just dumb?

This is why I stay far away from circus and carnival folk ...

I am also gonna guess that this was not his first time doing something like this. I wouldn't totally blame your sister ... half of the blame lies with circus boy.

If the poll were for the carnival guy, he options would be:

a) Genius
B) lucky bastard
c) real jackass
d) he does it every 2 weeks, just for the fun of it (he does it for sport)

you surrre do gots a pretty mouth... yeeeeeeeeeee hawwww

ba-da-dum-dum dum-dum dum-dum dummm
deliverance.jpg

both

but i think dumb wins by a slight margin

go visit her and slap some sense into her

i think this is more maury than jerry. we'll take it to jerry if theres another possible father of the kid... like the carny folk manager or something

Well this has been an eye opener. My husband is technically a carnie. Hes a paintball referree which, according to the government awards/forms, makes him a carnie.

Much to his amusement.

And I am pregnant (again). I was starting to wonder what was causing these babies. Now I know. :|

Last edited:
Them carnie folk are laughing all the way to the bank. They travel, get free 'rides' in every 'port' they visit, and steal $5 off us to go around in circles for 2 minutes on a dodgem car.

Who's the stupid ones, eh?
:slackjawedyokel:

fah said:
I'm having second thoughts of going to Disneyland.

Not to defend the big evil mouse, but Disney has standards compared to your average traveling carnival. Two different things. "The Pirates of the Carribean" aren't really pirates, and probably have to take drug tests and go through background checks. :wink:

Aarrrrgh!

Back
Top Bottom