Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't eat a lot of candy anymore, because I KNOW I have a cavity, but I'm too scared to go to the dentist :reject:

Email them to me.
okay :wink:

The part of a supermarket that is the most dangerous for me are the bulk bins of chewy jelly sweets.

That, and the biscuit aisle.
ooh, we don't have that at my supermarket. we did in some city i used to live in, i forget which one. but you're right, they are hard to pass by without at least stopping.

It's been like that for at least five years, Ashley.

Yeah, our Mars Bar was like one of your Mars Bars + almonds. Our "Milky Way" Is like your Mars Bar, and our "3 Musketeers" is like your Milky Way. So complicated.

You should let me go to various medical appointments, pretending to be you, in order to use your insurance. It'll be like that episode of Friends with the dudes from ER.

Working for the city may earn you terrible pay, but it does have killer perks :wink:
Somehow I don't think your plan will work though :(

I don't really go for chocolate chips on pickles.

Though today I had some bicks pickles.

Then shortly after I had some chocolate chip cookies

Hooray for not barfing
If you put them together, it would probably mean you're pregnant (if this were a stereotypical 1950s sitcom, anyway, but then we couldn't use the word 'pregnant')

My dentist.. yea

don't like him too much

my old dentist, he was cool, used to hum all the time.

Then he quit dentistry and became a mechanic.
While examining your teeth, did he say things like "Yeah, I see your problem right here. But it's gonna take some parts to fix it, and I gotta order them. Should be in in three weeks."

If I am preggers.. it would have to be divine intervention

:uhoh:

I'm sure that when you do become preggers, you would be a great mom (with or without the weird cravings).

Even though my mom didn't eat this during the time she was preggers with me, she had a weird dish too (She called her Chicago styled yogurt. Just a plain yogurt with ketchup, relish and yellow mustard).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom