Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, I never knew a 3 Musketeer's bar could taste so good (fyi, it's the equivalent of a European/Australian Milky Way.... our Milky Way is like your Mars Bar, and our Mars Bar is something else entirely, and also doesn't exist anymore) if my dad doesn't watch out, I'm gonna eat his whole stash in the next 5 minutes. Freakin hormones.

Oh god, I never knew a 3 Musketeer's bar could taste so good (fyi, it's the equivalent of a European/Australian Milky Way.... our Milky Way is like your Mars Bar, and our Mars Bar is something else entirely, and also doesn't exist anymore) if my dad doesn't watch out, I'm gonna eat his whole stash in the next 5 minutes. Freakin hormones.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MARS BARS DON'T EXIST ANYMORE?!

I love weather but I am petrified of thunderstorms. The fact that I know so much about how they work does ease my fears sometimes.. though sometimes I find it just makes it worse.

I find myself looking forward to a thunderstorm and at the same time, fearing it. Tornadoes , I love watching them on video.. but I don't know how I'd react if they were around here. We get weak ones sometimes but nothing compared to the midwest.

Mars bars and Milky Ways are seven shades of awesome.

I love weather but I am petrified of thunderstorms. The fact that I know so much about how they work does ease my fears sometimes.. though sometimes I find it just makes it worse.

I find myself looking forward to a thunderstorm and at the same time, fearing it. Tornadoes , I love watching them on video.. but I don't know how I'd react if they were around here. We get weak ones sometimes but nothing compared to the midwest.

I love thunderstorms, but still find myself a bit apprehensive when they're around. Probably a childhood thing.

Chocolate in just about any form is to be worshipped for the gift from whatever deity you choose that it is.

There are no words in my language to describe the beauty that is chocolate/mint. (Peppermint Patty, Thin Mints, Junior Mints, etc)...

Chocolate in just about any form is to be worshipped for the gift from whatever deity you choose that it is.

There are no words in my language to describe the beauty that is chocolate/mint. (Peppermint Patty, Thin Mints, Junior Mints, etc)...

:drool:

I just had a Toffee Pop :faint:

Huh. Do ordinary Snickers have nuts in them?

You guys still get peanut butter cups, which isn't fair.

As much as I adore peanuts, I have NEVER understood Peanut Butter. Actually I don't understand my kids favourite spread, Nutella, either.

Huh. Do ordinary Snickers have nuts in them?

You guys still get peanut butter cups, which isn't fair.
Ordinary Snickers have peanuts. They changed our Mars Bar (which was similar to a Snickers bar, but with almonds) to Snickers Almond, I guess to make it sell better.

I can give you a recipe to make your own peanut butter cups, they're almost just like Reese's :) The trick is that it's not JUST peanut butter inside.

As much as I adore peanuts, I have NEVER understood Peanut Butter. Actually I don't understand my kids favourite spread, Nutella, either.

George_Washington_Carver.jpg

You're hurting this dude's feelings.

(My boyfriend hates peanut butter too. I guess it's mainly an American thing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom