Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It rarely tracks my iPod correctly. I wish I could remember the name of the program I had that did that so well. But since I only use my iPod during the school year anyways, and then only to walk to classes, and occasionally when I get my butt over to the rec center, it's not so much a big deal.
I think the new version of audioscrobbler does it automatically? It's forever asking me if I want to scrobble my iPod plays when I hook up my iPod. I always say no :lol:

:shocked: So what the fuck would I look like at 32??? :yikes:

bono.jpg

Fucking terrifying, isn't it?

Best. Post. Ever.

okay, best post this evening since I've been on, but still...

I think the new version of audioscrobbler does it automatically? It's forever asking me if I want to scrobble my iPod plays when I hook up my iPod. I always say no :lol:

When it updated to a generic last.fm client it tracked my iPod fine, but since I shifted across it's been problematic. I'll see if I can get it sorted out. I miss last.fm, as a music fan and a stats nerd.

When it updated to a generic last.fm client it tracked my iPod fine, but since I shifted across it's been problematic. I'll see if I can get it sorted out. I miss last.fm, as a music fan and a stats nerd.
I don't even know what I have. I used to have the way oldschool WMP plugin, bit then I had to wipe my hard drive, and when I went back to get the plugin again, it was gone and replaced with some fancy shmancy thing that tracks everything.

You saw the weather. It isn't the first low scoring game between the sides, last year the Warriors lost in better weather conditions to the same side 4-2.

:giggle: I actually wasn't thinking of the weather....more that they won! They're on another winning streak huh? What's their placing so far?

Storms :heart:

I love that, especially with our fall storms which usually are windy. 'Offcials' warn you to stay away from the high tides...

but how am I supposed to take pictures of the rough high tides if I'm sitting at home :tsk:

I love that, especially with our fall storms which usually are windy. 'Offcials' warn you to stay away from the high tides...

but how am I supposed to take pictures of the rough high tides if I'm sitting at home :tsk:

:drool: Double posts :heart:

:giggle: I actually wasn't thinking of the weather....more that they won! They're on another winning streak huh? What's their placing so far?

They only beat last years winners and presently second placed side.

Four in a row and haven't lost in five weeks. Still 10th or 11th, I think, mainly because all of the teams around them keep winning.

Sounds like me, minus the tides part (quite a bit inland here :tongue: ) I like to go out, even during tornado warnings, to look at the clouds/photograph them, and marvel at the force of the wind bending trees like twigs and sometimes moving lawn furniture around. I'm fine as long as the rain doesn't pelt me in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom