Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that as 'gave him a lick :yikes:

I think I'm gonna try the cheeseburger macaroni, without the meat. The cheese flavour is more delicious than just plain ol' mac & cheese.

We ran out of tuna, so mom make the tuna Alfredo helper without it, and oh em gee. It was STILL delicious

My favourite helpers are beef noodle (that would be my absolute fav), cheddar cheese melt and italian cheese fest. Okay, it's not called italian cheese fest.. but it's dayum good.

It all comes from trying to find this pasta I had at my old guitar teachers more than a decade ago. All these years, trying to find that flavour. Cheesy italian is the closest I've come to it.

I'm hungry.

It's noodles and powdered flavored sodium/fat that you add water to. You're supposed to add meat to it (hamburger helper or tuna helper) but apparently the noodles and sodium/fat are enough for some.

A boxed dinner mix that comes with noodles (rarely rice) and a powdered sauce mix, you add meat (hamburger helper, tuna helper, chicken helper) and water, and often milk.

Ah, I see.

It sounds like I'll stick to buying the just add milk, water and butter pasta carbonara.

In reality for me, it always ends up being 3 Am til about 10, but I think I have a 9 am this semester so :sad:

Ooh! What was on yours? We've got enough sauce and cheese to do another one this week. Tonight was chicken sausage, red bell peppers and mushrooms on whole wheat crust. Like I said, :drool:X100
Sausage, pepperoni, and a ton of cheese. There were supposed to be black olives, but my sister stole them.

I am jealous of your mushrooms *begins making plans for her next pizza*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom