Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh.

One paper we've jumped right into it, another one we're covering stuff we did in depth last year at the moment, and the last paper is some touchy-feely PC crap that isn't going to be challenging at any stage.

Yeah. Every semester I'm full of good intentions about getting things done, but the night before it's due, I still don't really want to work.

I do like it when we jump right into things. I hate pissing around in tutes and lectures on the most worthless stuff for a couple of weeks before anybody gets caguely serious and says "OK ... there's an essay due in six weeks ... topics next week ..."

I at least go into panic stations about assignments about a week before the due date, partly due to my obsessive volume of research that I normally do. It just simply isn't possible to do it in less than about four days. In a realistic world where I have a vague sense of organisation, I can at least get going about a fortnight before its due. Plus I hate it when there's five days to go and all the books I want are checked out of the library.

I was moving him, because we were putting out some delicious poison for the ants.. and I didn't want him to ingest it.. so I moved him down to a more wooded area. I thought he liked me, he kept craning his little head.. and then..

yea

He pissed on me.

OK folks, I'm off. See you in a couple of hours or so. :wave:

And get this place to a new thread ...!

I nearly ate some weird beetle thing that was on a berry. But he was pretty, so I took a picture of him and then gave him a flick...
I read that as 'gave him a lick :yikes:
Any kind of "Helper" is delicious, with or without meat.
I think I'm gonna try the cheeseburger macaroni, without the meat. The cheese flavour is more delicious than just plain ol' mac & cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom