Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

I'd like to think this is a bit more than Axver & Co. :wink:

It seems to survive quite well in my afternoons, when the Americans are around in their late evening. But alas, in my mornings, the place is a ghosttown.

"Welcome to the Superthread where everyone is Axver's bitch" :wink:

See you, Kim! :wave:

"Welcome to the Superthread where everyone is Axver's bitch" :wink:

:lol:

I'm sure that when Vazza's back with constant Internet access rather than backpacking through Eastern Europe, this will be much less of the Axver Show than it currently is.

:lol:

I'm sure that when Vazza's back with constant Internet access rather than backpacking through Eastern Europe, this will be much less of the Axver Show than it currently is.

Right...:wink: Axver you know you own this thread, we should just rename it

Right...:wink: Axver you know you own this thread, we should just rename it

Hah, no, back when this started, the four serious postwhores were Ian, Andrew, Vazza, and myself. But Andrew seems to be on an indefinite hiatus, Vazza has no reliable Internet access, and Ian ... needs to pick the pace back up. :tsk:

No, I think my posting's about to drop off too. I'm back at university tomorrow.

I don't think I'd be able to go to bed this 'early' anymore, I'd wind up waking up at 3am. I'm used to staying up late.

Hah, this is why I'm a bit concerned about tomorrow. I need to be up at 8am, 8:30 at the latest. Yet I don't know if I could sleep before 2-3am. Sure, I could go to bed at midnight ... and lie there awake for the next two hours.

Hah, no, back when this started, the four serious postwhores were Ian, Andrew, Vazza, and myself. But Andrew seems to be on an indefinite hiatus, Vazza has no reliable Internet access, and Ian ... needs to pick the pace back up. :tsk:

No, I think my posting's about to drop off too. I'm back at university tomorrow.

I believe I've been back at uni for a week. But yeah, I could pick the pace up a bit.

of space? of the universe?:yikes:

think of the possibilities...we could all be forced to learn about trains at school!

You're stuck in the past Axver, this is the present, you rule now :wink:

I believe I've been back at uni for a week. But yeah, I could pick the pace up a bit.

The first couple of weeks of uni always feel like they're effectively still holidays to me anyway. I mean, for fuck's sake, it seems the History and PolSci departments here can never even get course readers stocked in the uni bookshop until the second week of semester!

think of the possibilities...we could all be forced to learn about trains at school!

:drool:

The world would be a better place. I'll even include a unit on planes to appease Ian and avoid him launching a coup.

You're stuck in the past Axver, this is the present, you rule now :wink:

I am a historian, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom