Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars had Paul Newman - gotta love Paul Newman. No really, you HAVE to love him.

I can't say I'm terribly familiar with what he's done, but then again, I can't say I watch much film in the first place. I'm a books and music sort of person.

Just popping in briefly because my father has INSISTED that I go to bed at midnight from now on. I know, what the hell? I'm 21, he has no right to give me a bed time...but he's in one of his moods tonight, so I'll comply.

I shouldn't make such a call having only seen it once, but it may be the best thing that Pixar's done. I don'tk now, I still love Monster's Inc and Nemo a lot, so I'm gonna have to wait for a second viewing. But GOD what a message that movie had. It was sorta a stretch by the end there. But...whooo and it was a KIDS movie.

Hurrah! :D I'm so glad you enjoyed it! What a story, eh? I can't wait to see it again.

"EVE-ahhh!" :sad robot eyes:

I can't say I'm terribly familiar with what he's done, but then again, I can't say I watch much film in the first place. I'm a books and music sort of person.

:giggle: After your musical admissions yesterday Ax, it REALLY wouldn't surprise me to find out that you read Mills & Boon.....:tongue:

How can you not be familiar with Paul Newman???? The Sting?? Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid??? Two of the best movies of the last 50 years!

Gluey! Where'd you go???
I refuse to see Kung-Foo Panda - BLECH!!!

What do you mean? I was mopping floors :giggle: Oh the joy...but they look sooo pretty :love:

The best part of KFP was watching the stupid thing fall down the steps. Summed it up at that moment. :yes:

Hey Kim and Ian! :wave:

Here's hoping for some pwnage. :hyper:

Well if it's any indication of what's to come, 3 more letters of official complaint have been given to the Board THIS PAST WEEK, and EIGHT children have been removed from the school in that time too!!! :shocked: The school roll is only barely 200....she's soooooooooooooo fucked.....:evil:

Just popping in briefly because my father has INSISTED that I go to bed at midnight from now on. I know, what the hell? I'm 21, he has no right to give me a bed time...but he's in one of his moods tonight, so I'll comply.

Oh FFS. Just ask him how late he stayed up when he was 21. My father will occasionally go off on his rants (thank god he lives on the other side of the Tasman), so I just listen and then reply "and now tell me what you were up to when you were my age". Shuts him up every time. Especially when it comes to my hair, which he can't stand long, given that his own hair in the late seventies and early eighties brings the lulz. Can't wait for him to find out I've grown a beard, since he's 1. sure to hate it and 2. had a beard for most of the eighties.

Well if it's any indication of what's to come, 3 more letters of official complaint have been given to the Board THIS PAST WEEK, and EIGHT children have been removed from the school in that time too!!! :shocked: The school roll is only barely 200....she's soooooooooooooo fucked.....:evil:

AWESOME. Looks like you're seriously owning the daft bitch.

Butch Cassidy had trains in it didn't it???? SURELY Ax would have seen it then....:giggle:

:laugh:

Nope. I just haven't gotten around to most movies. It's probably the entertainment medium that least interests me. Oh, apart from musicals. Fuck musicals.

I found berries today :hyper:

Gooseberries, huge ones ( a bit sour though)

and my personal fav, raspberries :drool:

Hey Ax, Sydney was on the news tonight because of snow :up:

Berries! Blackberries and blueberries for the win if you ask me, though. :drool:

And yeah, I wish those Sydney bastards would send some of that snow south to us while we don't-quite-freeze in autumn-in-disguise.

Ugh...I was replying to Ax, but it's "bed time" now and I have to get my arse off the computer. :rolleyes: Maybe I just won't come home for summer next year?

'Night. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom