Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening.
hey
whore.gif

The Superthread goes dead without you my aren't you good at putting 2 and 2 together :wink:

:laugh:

I'd like to think this is a bit more than Axver & Co. :wink:

It seems to survive quite well in my afternoons, when the Americans are around in their late evening. But alas, in my mornings, the place is a ghosttown.

Ah, I've seen people commenting positively about that on my LiveJournal friends list. I remember seeing some early preview for it when my friends dragged me to The Golden Compass or whatever it was called, but otherwise I know nothing about it. Willing to bet it's probably not my sort of thing though. :wink:

I shouldn't make such a call having only seen it once, but it may be the best thing that Pixar's done. I don'tk now, I still love Monster's Inc and Nemo a lot, so I'm gonna have to wait for a second viewing. But GOD what a message that movie had. It was sorta a stretch by the end there. But...whooo and it was a KIDS movie.

But...whooo and it was a KIDS movie.

And this probably explains why I'm not rushing out to see it. :wink:

What other movies are Pixar ones? I remember seeing Toy Story and A Bug's Life a good while back. I can't say I've exactly kept track of what they've done and what Dreamworks have done.

And this probably explains why I'm not rushing out to see it. :wink:

What other movies are Pixar ones? I remember seeing Toy Story and A Bug's Life a good while back. I can't say I've exactly kept track of what they've done and what Dreamworks have done.

I've made it quite apparent that i hate the majority of dreamworks films (Kung Fu Panda and the first Shrek aside)

Pixar films: A Bugs Life, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo, Cars, The Incredibles, Ratfuckawhat?, Wall*E, and I know i'm forgetting a couple *goes to check* :ohmy: No I didn't. How sad is that.

So The National was the only team in the premier league I'd never heard of, out of curiosity I decided to listen to one of their albums on Napster. Holy crap...I think I'm in love.

I've made it quite apparent that i hate the majority of dreamworks films (Kung Fu Panda and the first Shrek aside)

Pixar films: A Bugs Life, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo, Cars, The Incredibles, Ratfuckawhat?, Wall*E, and I know i'm forgetting a couple *goes to check* :ohmy: No I didn't. How sad is that.

Ahh, yeah, I remember enjoying the first Shrek. Not sure if I even saw the sequels.

Bug's Life and Toy Story were pretty enjoyable. Cars, The Incredibles, and Ratattoule or however it's spelt all looked really stupid, though.

Ahh, yeah, I remember enjoying the first Shrek. Not sure if I even saw the sequels.

Bug's Life and Toy Story were pretty enjoyable. Cars, The Incredibles, and Ratattoule or however it's spelt all looked really stupid, though.

I really was surprised by how much I enjoyed The Incredibles, Cars was decent, but it felt too much like a DreamWorks film to me. RatFace can F*** off though.

So The National was the only team in the premier league I'd never heard of, out of curiosity I decided to listen to one of their albums on Napster. Holy crap...I think I'm in love.

I've heard a few of their songs in DI tournaments, but haven't bothered to check them out, mainly because it seems the people hyping them already have a track record of hyping other bands I'm not into. I've long since learnt when to tune out B&C and RYM.

I've heard a few of their songs in DI tournaments, but haven't bothered to check them out, mainly because it seems the people hyping them already have a track record of hyping other bands I'm not into. I've long since learnt when to tune out B&C and RYM.

I don't think you'd like them :p

I really was surprised by how much I enjoyed The Incredibles, Cars was decent, but it felt too much like a DreamWorks film to me. RatFace can F*** off though.

The Incredibles just looked stupid. As in, cheesy animation. And the previews just seemed cheesy too.

Cars just looked like an uninspired gimmick.

:wave:
My son and husband both loved Cars. We all loved Wall-E :love: None of us liked Incredibles. Cars had Paul Newman - gotta love Paul Newman. No really, you HAVE to love him.

:wave: Hi all!!!

:ohmy: Wall-E....I saw the shorts to that when taking the kids to see the overrated Kung-Poo Panda....looks REALLY good!!! I'm a sucker for quality kids movies....:giggle:

4.5hrs until Meeting with board about Bitch-Principal....:uhoh:... no no no it's :yippie: and :fuckyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom