Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear it too. If it's similar in style to Alex Descends, then Burgess is just lame for disliking it. But I bet we'll get it on the 50th Anniversary Super-Duper Wowie Mega-Amazing Japan-Only Cashgrab Edition of Achtung Baby. :happy:

:lol:

*waits for box set of BOctoWar to be shipped*

going

And...what exactly is wrong with this?

It's hardly what most people would call riveting.

Hell, I'd give anything to at least be able to just bugger off to some cool scenic location outside Melbourne and do some photography. Or fly back to New Zealand and go for walks in the Tararuas or something. I'm so bored with things as they stand right now. I need to travel.

Hell, I'd give anything to at least be able to just bugger off to some cool scenic location outside Melbourne and do some photography. Or fly back to New Zealand and go for walks in the Tararuas or something. I'm so bored with things as they stand right now. I need to travel.

I suppose that dullness, like music, is subjective. :wink:

until I beat you!!!

No, it's not riveting, but it's better than being in the house doing NOTHING at all. Not even school.

No, it's not riveting, but it's better than being in the house doing NOTHING at all. Not even school.

Hm. But you could read shit. Or play video games. Some people seem to think that's exciting. Or go for walks. Or whatever. I don't even have anywhere interesting to walk to, really! Damn inner suburbia.

*needs to make up his fucking mind about whether or not he's ordering that!*
You know you will. You've got enough collectory OCD to insist on getting it. :evil:

Also, stop posting, damn you! I'll blame you if I hit the wrong button at work tomorrow/today and bill everyone $10,000....

Hm. But you could read shit. Or play video games. Some people seem to think that's exciting. Or go for walks. Or whatever. I don't even have anywhere interesting to walk to, really! Damn inner suburbia.

:laugh: What I meant was: Most people think their lives are dull, even if they've things to do with it. Lack of travel or whatnot. Monotony is such a fucking pain.

You know you will. You've got enough collectory OCD to insist on getting it. :evil:

Also, stop posting, damn you! I'll blame you if I hit the wrong button at work tomorrow/today and bill everyone $10,000....

... yeah, I'm kind of worried that I do. Especially since it's my favourite era. If it were Achtung/Zooropa/Pop, I'd probably say fuck it and just download the bonus tracks.

Bill everyone $0, please. :drool:

... yeah, I'm kind of worried that I do. Especially since it's my favourite era. If it were Achtung/Zooropa/Pop, I'd probably say fuck it and just download the bonus tracks.

Bill everyone $0, please. :drool:

Everyone but you, cos you're on a different patch. HAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom