Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And in which universe is that going to happen?

That's right, none of them.
I'll have you know that once upon a time, my school reports were littered with the word "conscientious"... and even up to this year it could have been true. But even with this pay rise, I still don't give a crap. Too late, dudes.

Yeah. It started out just being a list of things I was feeling at the time, but now it's a full blown album that goes boy-wants-girl, boy-gets-girl, boy-and-girl-are-finished. I think I'm a few songs short though, whats the rules regarding duration?
Sounds cool.

Grand total has to be under 160 minutes, I believe. Anything goes within that, from what Ax said.

I think I'm a few songs short though, whats the rules regarding duration?

You can get away with it. Some people may say you haven't fully used the time, but then others would say quality over quantity. There's no minimum limit anyway.

I'll have you know that once upon a time, my school reports were littered with the word "conscientious"... and even up to this year it could have been true. But even with this pay rise, I still don't give a crap. Too late, dudes.

Yeah, and once upon a time, my school reports said that I was an advanced and promising artist with a lot of potential.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Hey Axver! :wave:
Shouldn't you be in bed? :tsk:
How are you?

Should but aren't. It's not even 2am yet!

I'm not even tired either. I'm doing pretty well. Almost feel motivated to write or something ... damnit, why do I get all my motivation to do stuff just before uni's about to go back?!

You might be able to get away with Alex Descends. Look up with it's credited to. I think it's just credited to Bono and Edge, not U2.

I used One Minute Warning in DI III and it was gooood. :drool:
Well, the mp3 I have shows the artist as U2, and that it was on the Fly single... I don't wanna push my luck in my first DI. :wink: And I think this will depend mostly on what I decide to put after it...

Well, the mp3 I have shows the artist as U2, and that it was on the Fly single... I don't wanna push my luck in my first DI. :wink: And I think this will depend mostly on what I decide to put after it...

Did you get Alex Descends off me? I know my MP3 says U2 just because I wanted the song filed in that section of iTunes, rather than lost somewhere else where I'd never notice it. I never bothered to look up what the precise credit is.

I'm not even tired either. I'm doing pretty well. Almost feel motivated to write or something ... damnit, why do I get all my motivation to do stuff just before uni's about to go back?!
'Cause that's just always how it works. You have nothing to do with all the free time in the world but once it gets constricted, inspiration hits!

Yeah, and once upon a time, my school reports said that I was an advanced and promising artist with a lot of potential.

Ha. Ha. Ha.
Well, you never know... I still harbour delusions of artistic adequacy. Haven't picked up a pencil for ages though...

My throat is still bothering me. :tsk:
And I'm rather tired.

You?
Ack, sorry you're feeling off. :hug: *offers strepsils* (throat lozenge, if you don't have them there)

I'm getting tired too... which is probably a good thing, since I'm supposed to wake up again in 6 hours. :crack:

I know the feeling well.

Did you get Alex Descends off me? I know my MP3 says U2 just because I wanted the song filed in that section of iTunes, rather than lost somewhere else where I'd never notice it. I never bothered to look up what the precise credit is.

I did... I suppose this means I have to go to effort again and look it up... :lol:

'Cause that's just always how it works. You have nothing to do with all the free time in the world but once it gets constricted, inspiration hits!

Yep. Guess I needed something to be a source of procrastination over the next few weeks, though. Wouldn't want to get my work done or anything silly like that!

Ack, sorry you're feeling off. :hug: *offers strepsils* (throat lozenge, if you don't have them there)

I'm getting tired too... which is probably a good thing, since I'm supposed to wake up again in 6 hours. :crack:
:hug: Thanks, hopefully it'll go away soon what with the OD of Vitamin C and all. I need more V8. :tsk:

That's no good! I used to function solely on 6 hours but I can't do it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom