Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah right...

And I don't really have any songs in wma format... it plays mp3s too, you know.
(I just like watching the little "scope" visualisation... :D)

Yeah, but WMP enables people to use the WMA format ... :down:

Though I admit, it has a couple of visualisations I rather like.

:ohmy: zomg.

:wink:

I'm hoping some of my patience will return after I get out of this job.

I thought I'd have more patience at university rather than being stuck with the morons who went to my high school.

... no such luck, though.

Colby is good for melting too :up:

I have some Havarti... :hmm:

Will have to try melting some colby.

I found that while camembert is absolutely delicious melted, it has a nasty tendency to sprawl everywhere and spill messily out from whatever I'm toasting and go all over the surface of the sandwich press.

Dammit, I need a little instrumentally bit after this Tool song, but I used a Captive track at the start, and I've already got a U2 track... argh. *considers Passengers*

Dammit, I need a little instrumentally bit after this Tool song, but I used a Captive track at the start, and I've already got a U2 track... argh. *considers Passengers*

Everybody loves Beach Sequence.

(I'm using it this time around, in fact.)

Will have to try melting some colby.

I found that while camembert is absolutely delicious melted, it has a nasty tendency to sprawl everywhere and spill messily out from whatever I'm toasting and go all over the surface of the sandwich press.

Runny cheese will do that. Never tried it melted though!

Runny cheese will do that. Never tried it melted though!

Camembert is DELICIOUS melted. Probably better than when it's not melted. But the runniness can make using it a bit of a hassle. I like to use it in my snack that's loosely based on a bastardised quesadilla ...

I've already started planning mine. It's really coming together, even though its my first real mixtape.
Nice. It's been a while since I've made a list of songs with any mind to coherence...

Camembert is DELICIOUS melted. Probably better than when it's not melted. But the runniness can make using it a bit of a hassle. I like to use it in my snack that's loosely based on a bastardised quesadilla ...

Quesadilla... :drool: My friend made some for me when I visited her in Chicago.

"Go now to sleep".... shut up, Youth Group!! No one asked you. :grumpy:

One Minute Warning then? Theme From Let's Go Native? Bottoms?

I got all excited thinking I could use Alex Descends then, cos part of my brain thought it was connected to Bottoms... and it kinda sorta is, since I believe it was an AB B-side, and Bottoms is clearly a version of Zoo Station.

Am experimenting with One Minute Warning too... Corpse might be a bit much.

Nice. It's been a while since I've made a list of songs with any mind to coherence...
Yeah. It started out just being a list of things I was feeling at the time, but now it's a full blown album that goes boy-wants-girl, boy-gets-girl, boy-and-girl-are-finished. I think I'm a few songs short though, whats the rules regarding duration?

"Go now to sleep".... shut up, Youth Group!! No one asked you. :grumpy:

Steven Wilson's currently singing about how "she wants to stay and talk all day" ... sounds like what you'd rather do here on the thread than go to sleep then work. So, Blackfield > Youth Group.

Hey Serena! :wave:

I got all excited thinking I could use Alex Descends then, cos part of my brain thought it was connected to Bottoms... and it kinda sorta is, since I believe it was an AB B-side, and Bottoms is clearly a version of Zoo Station.

Am experimenting with One Minute Warning too... Corpse might be a bit much.

You might be able to get away with Alex Descends. Look up with it's credited to. I think it's just credited to Bono and Edge, not U2.

I used One Minute Warning in DI III and it was gooood. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom