Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
political-pictures-pope-benedict-spanish-inquisition.jpg

:lol:

well it's true! you people are upside down!! ima digging a hole trough the earth to prove it!

What if you're the ones who are actually upside down and it's just centuries of propaganda that have convinced us otherwise? :ohmy:

well it's true! you people are upside down!! ima digging a hole trough the earth to prove it!

:hyper:

I'd dig a hole to meet you, but a) I'd probably be distracted by the rocks, and b) I don't want to make a volcano when I get to the mantle...

actually... :hmm:

*invests in industrial-strength asbestos suits and unmeltable shovels*

What if you're the ones who are actually upside down and it's just centuries of propaganda that have convinced us otherwise? :ohmy:
:sad: wut wut wut??????? don't make my head hurt!
:hyper:

I'd dig a hole to meet you, but a) I'd probably be distracted by the rocks, and b) I don't want to make a volcano when I get to the mantle...

actually... :hmm:

*invests in industrial-strength asbestos suits and unmeltable shovels*

:hyper::yippie:

I'd dig a hole to meet you, but a) I'd probably be distracted by the rocks

This is probably why you don't work in tunnelling.

Manager type person: We need this road tunnel complete in time for Christmas traffic.
You: Yes, but ... LOOK AT THESE NEAT ROCKS!

Pretty good. I've been meaning to ask you: now that I'm premium, which of us is going to do DI V?

Didn't notice you were premium again.

Doesn't matter to me either way. You can do it if you wish.

I can say that I won't be on as much for the next few weeks because work clamped down on Internet activity that isn't business-related, and I posted a lot while at work. I'll still be around, of course - just not as many posts.

Didn't notice you were premium again.

Doesn't matter to me either way. You can do it if you wish.

I can say that I won't be on as much for the next few weeks because work clamped down on Internet activity that isn't business-related, and I posted a lot while at work. I'll still be around, of course - just not as many posts.

In the Cinnaminson, New Jersey thread, I said I'd reveal three embarrassing music facts about myself in size seven font in exchange for a premium membership and Reggo took me up on the deal.

And heh, your work caught up with your postwhoring? :wink:

Perhaps it might be best if we both run it? Like if one of us isn't around to do the polls, the other can do them.

I'm also very seriously thinking of doing Live Survivor on EYKIW ...

Tasmania does need more people to in-breed with ...

... so transport the British royal family!

In the Cinnaminson, New Jersey thread, I said I'd reveal three embarrassing music facts about myself in size seven font in exchange for a premium membership and Reggo took me up on the deal.

And heh, your work caught up with your postwhoring? :wink:

Perhaps it might be best if we both run it? Like if one of us isn't around to do the polls, the other can do them.

I'm also very seriously thinking of doing Live Survivor on EYKIW ...

Three embarrassing music facts? I'm gonna have to dig that up. :lol:

It was a company-wide clampdown. They just noticed that too many people were going online for stuff that had nothing to do with work, so they are getting a bit more serious about it now, so obviously since I don't want to lose my job, I won't be postwhoring that much. Priorities...

Yeah, we can both run it. I figure we can launch the intro thread in a week or so.

This is probably why you don't work in tunnelling.

Manager type person: We need this road tunnel complete in time for Christmas traffic.
You: Yes, but ... LOOK AT THESE NEAT ROCKS!

:lol:

Tom Rich (palaeontologist guy at the museum) was telling us once that he wanted to take a look at the tunnel walls where someone was digging for a desalination plant down the coast somewhere, but he was foiled when it turned out they were just shoving concrete walls in right behind the tunnelling machine, so there was no chance to see the rocks. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom