Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, now I'm in trouble.

Hmmm ...

s640x480

There, now that's better.

:yuck: Dirty old engine....how can you be excited by that? I look at that and see nasty old vagrant who hasn't shaved and who smells of stale whiskey

slightly random but my sister-in-law posted on Facebook that her 12 year old daughter got her period yesterday :doh: You folk don't know them so it's ok for me to tell you but the poor thing must be mortified that the whole world knows

:lol:

:| oh crap... I'd be MORTIFIED if that had happened to me!

Can't you tell that woman to take it off?? why would she do that to her own friggin daughter? :huh:

he wont get weak at the knees unless we post train pics, HE HAS NOT THE URGES OF A MORTAL MAN !

Quoted for truth. :shifty:

:lmao:

IS it Steam or Electric that turns him on???

Steam, diesel-electric, diesel-hydraulic, cable, electric, whatever other funky ways they can think of to propel vehicles using flanged wheels to run on steel (or iron or wooden, etc.) rails ...

slightly random but my sister-in-law posted on Facebook that her 12 year old daughter got her period yesterday :doh: You folk don't know them so it's ok for me to tell you but the poor thing must be mortified that the whole world knows

:lol:

:yikes: Oh that is just wrong. Wrong like naming your child Talula Does The Hula In Hawaii.

:tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom