Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh fuck ax i missed the 60 k . :hug:

can you show it again ???

Yep, here it is:

60k.jpg

I'm out talk to you all later
Seeya Ashley! :wave: And Chass :wave:

As long as they keep outsourcing maintenance, it won't be a problem. If that is the kind of work we see from the Australian engineers.

Greedy idiots.

Hrm. My personal experience with outsourcing is that it is a Bad Idea, except maybe for telemarketing jobs. But I think jobs like that shouldn't exist anyway.

It's like NASA giving the contracts for their spaceship building to the lowest bidder... can't be good. :yikes:

Seeya Ashley! :wave: And Chass :wave:

Hrm. My personal experience with outsourcing is that it is a Bad Idea, except maybe for telemarketing jobs. But I think jobs like that shouldn't exist anyway.

It's like NASA giving the contracts for their spaceship building to the lowest bidder... can't be good. :yikes:

I feel as though I just read this post earlier.

Looking at that, it might be good for 80,000.

I was thinking I should move onto something new for 70,000 and beyond. But then again, it would be interesting to see just how long I can make the posters last.

Dear god,

Can you please help Axver get laid so he doesn't make it to 80,000 posts and has to use the same joke again.

with love, Bono and Interference.

Given I'm making about 5,000 posts a month at present, I don't like the chances of that happening before I hit 80,000 in four months!

And those other cases, were they big ones?

The other case is why Nelson, the fourth largest town in the South Island, does not have a railway today. The job was never finished, the line from Nelson to Glenhope served just a lightly populated rural hinterland, and by the mid-1950s, it was hopelessly unprofitable and there was no reason to keep it open unless it was linked with the rest of the network, which the government was unwilling to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom