Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Qantas Engineers Union,

This is important. If you're going to go on strike because your pay-rise isn't big enough, make sure that the planes you maintain don't develop holes in them. Especially when you're also concerned about outsourcing maintenance, despite this plane never having had heavy maintenance outside of Australia. Please allow me to demonstrate.

Not good:
afp134908502507102536_big.jpg

Much better:
82825_1064909129_tb.jpg

Comprehend?

Fuck you,
Ian

Well, that just scared Jen off aviation for good.

I loved the news article Kim linked to earlier with some QANTAS executive going on about how the plane wasn't a rustbucket. Yeah, it seems it was WORSE than a rustbucket ...

Dear Jen,

I have a list of people who should die. If we keep talking about the Cyrus family and I pass this list onto you, can I trust that those listed on it will not be alive in the morning?

Regards,
Ax

yes yes you can. i am in a bad fucking mood, and i dont get mad, i get stabby.

So, uh, I keep staring at my own signature ...

Trains and trams. :drool:

As long as they keep outsourcing maintenance, it won't be a problem. If that is the kind of work we see from the Australian engineers.

Greedy idiots.

I love the paranoia about outsourcing maintenance. "OH NOEZ TEH ASIENZ!!!1!1!11"

I'm out talk to you all later
Seeya Ashley! :wave: And Chass :wave:

As long as they keep outsourcing maintenance, it won't be a problem. If that is the kind of work we see from the Australian engineers.

Greedy idiots.

Hrm. My personal experience with outsourcing is that it is a Bad Idea, except maybe for telemarketing jobs. But I think jobs like that shouldn't exist anyway.

It's like NASA giving the contracts for their spaceship building to the lowest bidder... can't be good. :yikes:

It's like NASA giving the contracts for their spaceship building to the lowest bidder... can't be good. :yikes:

Ha, all through the 19th century, the New Zealand Railways Department had a policy of giving construction contracts to the lowest bidder by default. The details did not matter at all, just whoever gave the lowest price got it.

In most cases, this surprisingly enough didn't actually cause any problems. In most cases.

Sub-committee and legal adviser at my house tomorrow at 7pm...:evil:....next board meeting with her in attendance is Wednesday night.....:evil::evil::evil:

Ooh, that soon? I can't wait to see how this works out. Keep us up-to-date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom