Slutsk, Belarus Superthread - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-27-2008, 04:46 AM   #76
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,010
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Well I figured it would be ok to use one song by Hannah, one by Miley, one by Billy Ray and Miley, and one by Billy Ray, so you got a lot of Cyrus action going.
OH MAN, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS CLASSIC TRACKLIST!
__________________

__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:47 AM   #77
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post


Honestly, I barely even know what's meant to typify my generation ...
you're allowed to slap me after this

Our generation is so cool and colourful that there was no colour left by the time they got to you Ax.....





*waits for her slap*
__________________

__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:48 AM   #78
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Well I figured it would be ok to use one song by Hannah, one by Miley, one by Billy Ray and Miley, and one by Billy Ray, so you got a lot of Cyrus action going.
You're forgetting the 3rd Cyrus....Miley's older brother.
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:48 AM   #79
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,010
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisaura View Post
An unhealthy love of railed transport?
I wish!
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:48 AM   #80
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
OH MAN, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS CLASSIC TRACKLIST!
For real though:

Tonight I Have To Leave It 3:34 Shout Out Louds Our Ill Wills
Rocky Took A Lover 4:11 Bell X1 Flock
Starlight 4:00 Muse Black Holes & Revelations
No Brakes 3:05 The Bravery The Bravery
Lonesome Organist Rapes Page Turner 3:42 The Dresden Dolls No, Virginia...
It's All Coming Back To Me Now 6:06 Meat Loaf Bat Out Of Hell III: The Monster Is Loose
Your Blue Room 5:28 Passengers Passengers: Original Soundtracks 1
Dream On 4:28 Aerosmith Greatest Hits
Otherside 4:15 Red Hot Chili Peppers Californication
Dashboard 4:06 Modest Mouse We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank [Explicit]
Father Of Mine 3:51 Everclear So Much For The Afterglow
She's My Ride Home 4:42 Blue October Foiled
Nimos and Tambos 3:45 Pure Reason Revolution The Dark Third (US Version)
Can't Carry On 3:57 Crowded House Crowded House
Mr. Blue Sky 5:06 Electric Light Orchestra
End Of The Line 3:28 Traveling Wilburys The Traveling Wilburys Collection
Have You Ever Seen The Rain 2:40 Creedence Clearwater Revival
Shelter From The Storm 5:03 Bob Dylan Essential Bob Dylan
If You Could Read My Mind 3:49 Gordon Lightfoot Rhino Hi-Five: Gordon Lightfoot


It's your choice
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:49 AM   #81
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,010
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
you're allowed to slap me after this

Our generation is so cool and colourful that there was no colour left by the time they got to you Ax.....





*waits for her slap*


You'd enjoy a slap far too much.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:49 AM   #82
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
How much Hannah Montana then?
Would Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus count as different artists?
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:49 AM   #83
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
You're forgetting the 3rd Cyrus....Miley's older brother.
does he sing?!
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:50 AM   #84
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Would Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus count as different artists?
I say yes.
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:50 AM   #85
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,010
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
For real though:

Tonight I Have To Leave It 3:34 Shout Out Louds Our Ill Wills
Rocky Took A Lover 4:11 Bell X1 Flock
Starlight 4:00 Muse Black Holes & Revelations
No Brakes 3:05 The Bravery The Bravery
Lonesome Organist Rapes Page Turner 3:42 The Dresden Dolls No, Virginia...
It's All Coming Back To Me Now 6:06 Meat Loaf Bat Out Of Hell III: The Monster Is Loose
Your Blue Room 5:28 Passengers Passengers: Original Soundtracks 1
Dream On 4:28 Aerosmith Greatest Hits
Otherside 4:15 Red Hot Chili Peppers Californication
Dashboard 4:06 Modest Mouse We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank [Explicit]
Father Of Mine 3:51 Everclear So Much For The Afterglow
She's My Ride Home 4:42 Blue October Foiled
Nimos and Tambos 3:45 Pure Reason Revolution The Dark Third (US Version)
Can't Carry On 3:57 Crowded House Crowded House
Mr. Blue Sky 5:06 Electric Light Orchestra
End Of The Line 3:28 Traveling Wilburys The Traveling Wilburys Collection
Have You Ever Seen The Rain 2:40 Creedence Clearwater Revival
Shelter From The Storm 5:03 Bob Dylan Essential Bob Dylan
If You Could Read My Mind 3:49 Gordon Lightfoot Rhino Hi-Five: Gordon Lightfoot


It's your choice
Starlight, Your Blue Room, Nimos And Tambos, and Can't Carry On are made of win, at least ... think I'll pass on most of the rest!
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:51 AM   #86
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,010
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Would Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus count as different artists?
Let's hope we never have to work this out!
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:51 AM   #87
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Starlight, Your Blue Room, Nimos And Tambos, and Can't Carry On are made of win, at least ... think I'll pass on most of the rest!
exactly
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:51 AM   #88
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Let's hope we never have to work this out!
Let's hope SHE never has to work that out. I'm telling you people...serious identity issues in that child's future
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:52 AM   #89
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Alisaura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 30,442
Local Time: 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
I'm back!! Sorry for the sudden departure....I KNOW you all missed me ....Mr G is home after his pig-hunting prize-giving and tucked up soundly in bed....no snoring tonight thank God!!!!
Of course I missed you... leg-warmers and all
Did Mr G win lots of pig-hunting prizes....?
__________________
Alisaura is offline  
Old 07-27-2008, 04:52 AM   #90
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
does he sing?!
His bands song is thrashing the airwaves in NZ at the moment. I'll find it for you......bbs
__________________

__________________
Gluey is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com