Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pregnancy is like, one of my greatest fears. I think about babies and I just go DO NOT WANT.

Of course my boyfriend is a mean bastard and thinks it's a funny to tease me about it and randomly start talking about getting me pregnant and the children we're gonna have, which is when I usually tell him that if he ever wants to have sex with me again, he needs to shut up about that.

Pregnancy is like, one of my greatest fears. I think about babies and I just go DO NOT WANT.

Of course my boyfriend is a mean bastard and thinks it's a funny to tease me about it and randomly start talking about getting me pregnant and the children we're gonna have, which is when I usually tell him that if he ever wants to have sex with me again, he needs to shut up about that.

Don't feel so bad...I feel like I'm not emotionally ready to have kids yet and seeing all those reports of bad parents doing stupid things to their kids reaffirmed my faith in not having kids.

That must suck....but at least you are doing the right thing by withholding the sex :hug:

971209r2-07.jpg

He kind of looks like Captain Picard here.

Make it so.

Don't feel so bad...I feel like I'm not emotionally ready to have kids yet and seeing all those reports of bad parents doing stupid things to their kids reaffirmed my faith in not having kids.

That must suck....but at least you are doing the right thing by withholding the sex :hug:
No, no no no no. I'm not withholding the sex! I'm just threatening to in order to get him to shut up.

Kids are fucking evil. I've been around my sister's kids enough to know that if I had any of my own, I'd be one of those horrible women you hear about on TV that drowns their kids in the tub and then pretends like nothing happened. I'd lose it.

No, no no no no. I'm not withholding the sex! I'm just threatening to in order to get him to shut up.

Kids are fucking evil. I've been around my sister's kids enough to know that if I had any of my own, I'd be one of those horrible women you hear about on TV that drowns their kids in the tub and then pretends like nothing happened. I'd lose it.

I guess I misheard you then....but it's still a good thing that you are threatening him.

Well, kids looks at me funny because of my weight and I feel like I would neglet them or do the same thing as you (killing them for some odd reason then denying it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom