Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
George_Washington_Carver.jpg

You're hurting this dude's feelings.

(My boyfriend hates peanut butter too. I guess it's mainly an American thing.)

Who the fuck is he?

Ordinary Snickers have peanuts. They changed our Mars Bar (which was similar to a Snickers bar, but with almonds) to Snickers Almond, I guess to make it sell better.

I can give you a recipe to make your own peanut butter cups, they're almost just like Reese's :) The trick is that it's not JUST peanut butter inside.

Weird.

I'd love the recipe, please!

I'd love the recipe, please!
It's pretty simple, you need a muffin pan lined with paper liners (use a mini muffin pan if you want smaller peanut butter cups) chocolate chips (semisweet is fine, you can also use milk chocolate, but it gets a little bit sweet), peanut butter, and powdered sugar.

You first melt no more than half of the chocolate, and spread it thinly on the inside of the paper cups, using the spoon to get it at least halfway up the sides of the cups. Set these aside (or in the fridge) to set up.

Next you need to prepare your peanut butter mixture. The original recipe I followed called for 1 and a half cups of peanut butter and half a cup of powdered sugar, although I didn't really follow that, and did it by eye. The result should be thicker than peanut butter and not quite as sticky. If it gets too thick to mix, add a tiny bit of water.

Fill the chocolate cups with this peanut butter mixture (you can use a pastry bag to make it easier), but don't spread it against the bare paper of the cups.

Melt the rest of the chocolate and use it to top the peanut butter, making sure the chocolate goes down the sides to seal the 'walls' of the cups. Let set, and then enjoy.

It's pretty simple, you need a muffin pan lined with paper liners (use a mini muffin pan if you want smaller peanut butter cups) chocolate chips (semisweet is fine, you can also use milk chocolate, but it gets a little bit sweet), peanut butter, and powdered sugar.

You first melt no more than half of the chocolate, and spread it thinly on the inside of the paper cups, using the spoon to get it at least halfway up the sides of the cups. Set these aside (or in the fridge) to set up.

Next you need to prepare your peanut butter mixture. The original recipe I followed called for 1 and a half cups of peanut butter and half a cup of powdered sugar, although I didn't really follow that, and did it by eye. The result should be thicker than peanut butter and not quite as sticky. If it gets too thick to mix, add a tiny bit of water.

Fill the chocolate cups with this peanut butter mixture (you can use a pastry bag to make it easier), but don't spread it against the bare paper of the cups.

Melt the rest of the chocolate and use it to top the peanut butter, making sure the chocolate goes down the sides to seal the 'walls' of the cups. Let set, and then enjoy.

Saved. Thanks, I'll try that on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom