Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Arbys,

I don't know what it is you do to the Dr. Pepper to make it taste like Shit. But I'd appreciate if you'd stop.

Fuck off,

Ashley

I've barely used it for ages because the client on my other laptop no longer recognises my iPod. But the new look sure isn't helping.

I liked that I could use the new weekly, monthly, yearly charts to prove how quickly Bruce Springsteen was taking over my charts, and that I could use said information to calculate just how soon he might be passing up U2 as my most played.

You know you're in trouble when blinking takes longer and longer, and your head starts to roll from side to side.

For me that means a big drink of water or a quick walk around the building.

The head rolling is the worst. It's the reason why I sit in the back of the class, that and the need to shake myself awake on occasion.

The head rolling is the worst. It's the reason why I sit in the back of the class, that and the need to shake myself awake on occasion.

I always sit at the back. It means I don't look so bad if I start to drift, or I can slack off without worrying about too many people seeing me.

Or I sit by a window. The beauty of having tutorials in a 16 storey tower in the middle of the city.

I always sit at the back. It means I don't look so bad if I start to drift, or I can slack off without worrying about too many people seeing me.

Or I sit by a window. The beauty of having tutorials in a 16 storey tower in the middle of the city.

Oh I have to stay away from windows, or I WILL fail :lol: I am a terrible "People watcher"

I just remembered another reason I sit in the back: No one can see what I'm doing on my laptop

I liked that I could use the new weekly, monthly, yearly charts to prove how quickly Bruce Springsteen was taking over my charts, and that I could use said information to calculate just how soon he might be passing up U2 as my most played.

I thought that was great. But since it no longer wants to track my iPod, on which I do about 95% of my music listening, there isn't much point.

I thought that was great. But since it no longer wants to track my iPod, on which I do about 95% of my music listening, there isn't much point.

It rarely tracks my iPod correctly. I wish I could remember the name of the program I had that did that so well. But since I only use my iPod during the school year anyways, and then only to walk to classes, and occasionally when I get my butt over to the rec center, it's not so much a big deal.

Oh I have to stay away from windows, or I WILL fail :lol: I am a terrible "People watcher"

I just remembered another reason I sit in the back: No one can see what I'm doing on my laptop

People watching is great fun. It's even better from 15 floors up. Plus the view of the city, the harbour......:drool:

I try to get the window seat in exams....I remember the last exam I was in a protest march walked up the street. I was lucky I didn't burst out laughing.

:shocked: So what the fuck would I look like at 32??? :yikes:

bono.jpg

Fucking terrifying, isn't it?

You don't want to know Gluey, you don't want to know.

The creators of the Blair Witch Project wanted Bono to star in the sequel film

*snicker*

*more snickering*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

It rarely tracks my iPod correctly. I wish I could remember the name of the program I had that did that so well. But since I only use my iPod during the school year anyways, and then only to walk to classes, and occasionally when I get my butt over to the rec center, it's not so much a big deal.

Bus rides that can go as long as an hour and a half, not to mention my laptop with iTunes on it is crappy means my iPod is easily what I use for music.

It used to be great for keeping track of my iPod.

You don't want to know Gluey, you don't want to know.

The creators of the Blair Witch Project wanted Bono to star in the sequel film

*snicker*

*more snickering*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

:yikes:

Do you know, that to this day I STILL get the shits when watching BWP....:yikes: I just can't handle it, even though I know it's not real etc....:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom