Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, Castlemaine is one rockin' town.

:lmao:

I don't think I even HAD a birthday party that year... must have been one of the no-friends years.

Heh, I'm not sure anything I've done for my birthday since my 11th would qualify as a party, except my 21st. And that was just a bunch of friends and family having dinner at an Italian restaurant. But there were a whole eight people in attendance, twice the amount of people I had around for lunch on my 19th! (Didn't have a 20th; Mum was in hospital and I was halfway through my move to Melbourne anyway.)

Check out B&C it's a new competition I set up, that's kicking off today anyone is welcome to join in :)
Yay! More ways to waste time on blue crack :D

Doesn't everyone just love it when you wake up in the morning try to shave and your razor doesn't work? That razor was screwing up my skin anyway, I'm going to get a new one later today, an expensive one which hopefully means better
Can't say I can empathise directly... but at least there's a silver lining there!

Yay! More ways to waste time on blue crack :D

There just wasn't enough ways to waste your time on here yet was there? :wink:

Can't say I can empathise directly... but at least there's a silver lining there![/QUOTE]

Yeah there is I get a nice new razor or I will when I go into town, which will be soon, just gotta let my MP3 charge a liittle

Heh, I'm not sure anything I've done for my birthday since my 11th would qualify as a party, except my 21st. And that was just a bunch of friends and family having dinner at an Italian restaurant. But there were a whole eight people in attendance, twice the amount of people I had around for lunch on my 19th! (Didn't have a 20th; Mum was in hospital and I was halfway through my move to Melbourne anyway.)

Everyone's asking me what I'm doing for my 30th... don't wanna do anything!! :grumpy:

I was hoping I'd be out of the country by then and thus avoid the whole issue, but I don't think that's going to happen now. :madspit:

Doesn't everyone just love it when you wake up in the morning try to shave and your razor doesn't work? That razor was screwing up my skin anyway, I'm going to get a new one later today, an expensive one which hopefully means better

See, this is why I don't shave.

Though I'm lucky, since I'm not a hairy guy. I haven't shaved since early March and still nothing more than usual body hair is on my cheeks! I've only grown a small moustache and beard.

*makes mental note*

I only know a couple of their songs... I'm thinking Hybrid Theory might be worth getting, with all this unexpected endorsement. :wink:

:lol: I'm not so sure. I've listened to it a couple of times since I was 15 to try to remember what I liked about it, and besides Pushing Me Away, I've drawn a blank.

See, this is why I don't shave.

Though I'm lucky, since I'm not a hairy guy. I haven't shaved since early March and still nothing more than usual body hair is on my cheeks! I've only grown a small moustache and beard.

I hate you now, I have to shave every 2-3 days if I am going out maybe up to 5 between if I'm staying in; I don't mind a little stubble but after that it just gets too much

And don't even mention body hair, I have this real anti-body hair thing

:lol: I'm not so sure. I've listened to it a couple of times since I was 15 to try to remember what I liked about it, and besides Pushing Me Away, I've drawn a blank.

Ah well, One Step Closer (the Linkin Park one, obviously) is good fun (wangsty) loud noize that's good for switching the brain off. :up:

Everyone's asking me what I'm doing for my 30th... don't wanna do anything!! :grumpy:

I was hoping I'd be out of the country by then and thus avoid the whole issue, but I don't think that's going to happen now. :madspit:

I thought I'd managed to escape having to do anything for my 21st, but no, Mum wanted to fly me to Queensland and Dad wanted to fly me to both Wellington and Nelson, so I ended up doing five flights in six days and travelled all over the bloody place.

Hopefully everybody will leave me alone for my 22nd! I'll probably just invite a few people over for cake (which I'll bake myself) and other crappy food and a few drinks.

I hate you now, I have to shave every 2-3 days if I am going out maybe up to 5 between if I'm staying in; I don't mind a little stubble but after that it just gets too much

And don't even mention body hair, I have this real anti-body hair thing

When I did shave, I usually shaved about once every 7-10 days, and even then, I intentionally left stubble as I can't stand the feeling of being cleanshaven and my hair is so pale that you simply can't see the stubble. Hell, there are photos of me from when I hadn't shaved for two months and you still can't tell I've got any facial hair (though I did).

The hair atop my head is horribly thick and fast-growing, though. I think everything's just gone there! I actually don't really like my Axver-or-Adam afro, but it's easier and cheaper than getting my hair cut every bloody month.

See you, John! :wave:

Gawd, I wish someone would fly me somewhere for my 30th! :lol:

Yeah, 22nd's nothing special :wink:

Hah, though going to my father's is hardly the most riveting thing on earth. Ah well, at least I got to spend a day up on the Kapiti Coast with my grandfather, and a day in Nelson with my other grandfather a fortnight before he died.

I bet my mother's still going to want me to come up to Queensland for my 22nd. Hopefully, though, she'll have started on her trip campervanning around Australia, so I'll get out of it!

I need a haircut so bad. I think I might try to go this week... :yikes: The world does not need an Ali'fro.

Wait until you see my hair tomorrow! Actually, I don't think it looks quite as bad as it did back in March, but it's getting there. I was intending to get it cut tomorrow, but I'm not sure I can be bothered. Maybe Wednesday before university, or Friday ...

I bet my mother's still going to want me to come up to Queensland for my 22nd. Hopefully, though, she'll have started on her trip campervanning around Australia, so I'll get out of it!
Heheh.

My friend and I once made plans to go horse-riding around Australia. Ah, teenage ambitions... :cute:

Heheh.

My friend and I once made plans to go horse-riding around Australia. Ah, teenage ambitions... :cute:

I think I'd pass on that one, heh. I do need to drag some people on driving trips around Australia and New Zealand, though. Would be a nice way to kill next summer.

My mother and her partner have this campervan and have been intending to travel around Australia since 2005, but various things have gotten in their way. I think, however, that they might finally get underway later this year or early next!

I think I'd pass on that one, heh. I do need to drag some people on driving trips around Australia and New Zealand, though. Would be a nice way to kill next summer.

My mother and her partner have this campervan and have been intending to travel around Australia since 2005, but various things have gotten in their way. I think, however, that they might finally get underway later this year or early next!

Whee! That should be awesome for them. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom