Slutsk, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: Back....to inform you that Mr G is now snoring violently and I'm off to sleep in the spare bed :tsk:

BRING ON THE 'STARFISH'!!! :yippie:

:giggle: Back again....how do I upload a clip off my phone (got it from my phone to my computer) of Mr G, onto the internet? It's just a recording - all sound, no picture.....

OK, so am I the only person who stares at my signature and thinks "holy shit, the track gauge in the far left picture is so much narrower than the others!"

... yes?

Well then. :nerd:

:giggle: Back again....how do I upload a clip off my phone (got it from my phone to my computer) of Mr G, onto the internet? It's just a recording - all sound, no picture.....

Afraid I can't help you there, Kim. I've meant to figure out how I can transfer stuff from my phone to my computer, but I've never learnt, nor really had a pressing need to figure it out.

is the narrow gauge a nsw or a qlder?

New Zealand, actually. Like Queensland, New Zealand's track gauge is 3'6". New South Wales (like most of the country and some of Victoria, including the trams) is 4'8.5".

I'm surprised nobody picked up on my remark earlier that the middle left photo is in FRANKSTON. :laugh:

:doh:

But that one has numbers in it... did they spell it out as "sixteen" then??

Yeah, that's a bit odd. Then again, the report to me suggests wild inconsistency with what's approved and disapproved, so it wouldn't shock me if 16 got through as a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom