slsk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I'm not talking about soulseek and downloading music. but, hypothetically, if I was, my username would be CaptainSoul.

in this "hypothetical situation", what would your username be?

U2AFI

I also many others names here, but they may be angered if I distributed them freely....

Mine may or may not be the same as my username here.

I may also be on a university network which yields ridiculously fast upload speeds for 10,000+ songs and videos.

SkeeK said:
Mine may or may not be the same as my username here.

I may also be on a university network which yields ridiculously fast upload speeds for 10,000+ songs and videos.

I can never view your files. I've tried to message you there a few times too, no reply has been aquired.

Hypothetically, if I had Soulseek, it wouldn't work half the time, and even searches for mainstream artists like U2 would yield no results. Hypothetically.

If it were to work, though, I'm sure my username would be either meegannie or agirlinthisvicinity depending on which one hypothetically would let me log in.

hmmm. make sure the last K is capitalized.. that has been one problem, other than that, I'm not sure... it might be some stupid firewall issue thanks to the university.

I know basstrap managed to download some things off me.

hypothetically of course.

Last edited:
meegannie said:
Hypothetically, if I had Soulseek, it wouldn't work half the time, and even searches for mainstream artists like U2 would yield no results. Hypothetically.

If it were to work, though, I'm sure my username would be either meegannie or agirlinthisvicinity depending on which one hypothetically would let me log in.

Hypothetically, you've probably heard this before, but you do keep up with the upgrades, right? Right now, I think, hypothetically, it might be 152.

Oh, and for what it's worth, my slsk name would, hypothetically, be Honeybiscuit.

By the way, I dont have all my files shared or viewable at the moment, so if I'm ever online and any of you would like to check them out, send me a message on Soulseek and I'll share them all.

:up:

Theoretically speaking, I think it would probably be LightMyWay.
Of course, theoretically speaking, I wouldn't be dumb enough to be logged in and still have forgotten my hypothetical username.
So I could be wrong. Hypothetically.

Theoretically I've uninstalled it and reinstalled 152 four times in as many days. Theoretically it only works about 25% of the time. :angry:

i'd pick a cool name. cos in a hypothetical situation i could make myself be a cool person, right? wishful thinking i know.

i might be edgeDKM like my AOL screen name if this was in real life and non-hypothetical, cos i can't actually pick good names.

meggie, that theory sucks. :madspit: at slsk.

like mofo, not all my files are shared...but i'm not at that computer on which i can log in anyway...and like skeek i may or may not be on a university network (adding to the illegality--if that's a word--of the situation. shhhhhh.)

i have a really dumb question. i also dl songs from itunes now and the itunes folder is in my "my music" folder, which is the folder i share on soulseek. are the aac music files in my shared folder able to be dl'ed by other people - because that would not be a good thing. unfortunately you can't unshare sub-folders. or i'm too lame to figure out how. it keeps rechecking it when i uncheck it. :|

help. :|

p.s. - skeek, i love you and your 13,345 songs. :faint:

ok don't anyone dl from my itunes folder or i'll eat your brains. i'm only putting you guys on my list. and i'm hypothetically screamingflower. don't make fun of my dumb songs. :angry:

oh you can make fun of my songs all you want

in fact, i encourage it.

especially that blink 182 song

:der: can someone tell me how this thing works?...

do you have to be really involved in slsk community to d/l?
or can i lurk and search and d/l?

:help: pls.

i've only d/l one song from random person... :reject:

all you have to do is download it.

kinda like kazaa but it doesn't wreck your computer and pump it full of spyware!

damn straight,,,,screaming flower is all talk no brains

Back
Top Bottom