Slipknot's Burger King Beef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slipknot generation? That's pretty fucking pretentious. I thought it was ballsy of burger king to use a band called Coq Roq... I mean, chicken jokes aside, there are some obvious connotations there. "Roq" out with your "coq" out, anyone? :wink:

UnforgettableLemon said:
Slipknot generation? That's pretty fucking pretentious.

Beyond that. I didn't know anyone gave a shit about Slipknot.

First time I saw this commerical I thought I wonder how long before they got sued, would Slipnot sue first or some parents group because they used the term 'coq roq'...well I guess that answers that question.

someone should sue slipknot for sucking.

was that funny?

no, i know it wasn't. but people should sue anyway, regardless if they're having a chuckle while doing it.

They were in Singapore about three days ago and by all accounts put on a fairly entertaining show.

Don't get me wrong, I think they're one of the worst bands on earth but it was nice of them to drop by.

they just mad a new commercial!

this time they have to cross the road to a hot mama across the street to get their BK chicken fries :rockon: lol

did any one see it

I want to join GWAR. I wouldn't consider joining Slipknot, however. Unless they gave me a free hoodie like all the cool 13 year olds wore a couple of years ago. :up:

What the hell are chicken fries? :huh:

What the hell are chicken fries?

i've never seen them in real life, but on the commercial they look kind of like chicken nuggets that are in the shape of french fries. i don't know, they looked like they bore a striking resemblence to mozzorella sticks. or however you spell that cheese.

IWasBored said:

i've never seen them in real life, but on the commercial they look kind of like chicken nuggets that are in the shape of french fries. i don't know, they looked like they bore a striking resemblence to mozzorella sticks. or however you spell that cheese.

our dining services served us chicken fries the past four years at university. you're right. they're just long, slender :sexywink: chicken nuggetts.

Back
Top Bottom