Sleep Music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
Last night I fell asleep listening to Kid A by Radiohead. What are your favourite albums to fall asleep to?

thetitans2k said:
Last night I fell asleep listening to Kid A by Radiohead.

That's a great album to fall asleep to. I first discovered it on a bus trip to New York City in 2001. It was amazing listening to the opening notes of Everything in It's Right Place on headphones while on the road and it's pitch black outside. I fell asleep shortly thereafter;it was great.

image20fa.png

Lately I've been using Rob Dickinson's Fresh Wine For the Horses amd Live and Alone but other favourites are:

Gersey -- Hope Springs and Storms Dressed As Stars
The Church -- After Everything Now This
Steve & Russell Kilbey -- Gilt Trip
and a mix cd I made with songs from Gersey, Art of Fighting, Sea Ray, Stephen Cummings, Hex, Soma, Remy Zero, Mae Moore and a few others.

Kid A is always great.

I went to sleep one night listening to Revolver by The Beatles and had the craziest dream ever.

"Bitter Hands Resign" by A Northern Chorus is the best album to fall asleep ever

is like "Melody AM" by Royksopp, that is the best album to drive ever

Re: Re: Sleep Music

BonoManiac said:

That's a great album to fall asleep to. I first discovered it on a bus trip to New York City in 2001. It was amazing listening to the opening notes of Everything in It's Right Place on headphones while on the road and it's pitch black outside. I fell asleep shortly thereafter;it was great.

I've had the same experience with Kid A on airplanes. I travel a lot and for awhile there Kid A was always what I wanted to listen to on airplanes because I could always fall asleep to it. I loved going in and out of it, sort of half asleep, half listening, kind of a dreamy relaxation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom