SLASH to become a guitar hero! a must see!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
The KnuckleBonz’ Guitar Hero series will welcome the addition of Zakk Wylde (Ozzy Osbourne, Black Label Society) and Slash (Velvet Revolver, Guns N’ Roses) to the family, which also includes legend Randy Rhoads.

The inspirational guitarists will be immortalized as hand-painted collectible figures cast in poly-resin. These are limited-editions with only 3,000 of each in production. At a cost of $99, Slash will be made available in February 2005 followed by Zakk in March.

For more information, visit GuitarHero.net.

99$$

some pics.

Slash-3qtr-176x250.jpg

Slash-back-192x250.jpg

Slash-Closeup-207x250.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, Slash is a great player but if he had great integrity he wouldn't allow himself to become a glorified action figure

Do they sell the "Slash Action Set" which includes "double punch action" Slash, mini bottle of JD, and an action figure of his girlfriend with a black eye?

that has to be the lamest thing since the u2 ipod came out.

no doubt, dolts will be running to their favourite stores to buy these. i mean, afterall, what's 99 dollars if you can have a TOY FIGURE!!!!!

losers.

Mmmmmmmmh let's see Shaun you play the guitar right?

Heres my list of guitarists ( just some of them) that are better than Slash ( I love Slash btw he's on my all time favorite list)

Steve Vai
Dave Gilmour
Shawn Lane
Jimi Hendrix
Jimmy Page
Django Reinhardt
The Edge
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Joe Satriani
Neil Young
Andres Sevgoia
Mick Taylor
Pete Townshend
John Fogerty
Eric Clapton
George Harrison
Brian May

Now alot of these won't made into action figures nor do I want them too, not matter how much better Slash is technically than Edge ( Really is not that much imo listen to Edge rip it up during Lovetown it's a pastiche of Slash imo) Edge still makes things sound better and different than just run of the mill rock lead guitar I've heard Edge play Thin Lizzy's Whiskey In The Jar note for note ( including the solo unlike the 1997 version my brother has it on a CD my uncle burned) so he obviously can play like that he just doesn't want to he wants to be different instead of being another RAWK guitarist

Back
Top Bottom