**slane**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coolhandlaura

Acrobat
i so excited..

but nervous..

is the crazy rumour ive been hearing about coldplay headlining slane this year true??

or are they just tryin to tease me??

HELP
HELP
HELP

SOMEONE!!!

I have heard that too.

But I also heard that last year it was supposed to be Madonna and then it was what? Nickleback? Oh dear... :crack:

completely off topic, but i wouldnt want madonna OR nickelback

Coldplay
Rolling Stones
Idlewild
Mundy
Goo Goo Dolls

YUM

crikes laura...i just got way off topic...
I just wanted to tell you something about Paul Newman that related to U2 and Bono and then I started on about Willie Nelson.
The post ended up with so many
:tongue:and :drool: smilies, it got deleted :laugh: :combust:
Anyway main thing is to wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope your wishes come true in 2003.
If mine come true I'll be at Slane too......look out:dance: :dance: :dance:
:hug:U :wave:

HAPPY NEW YEAR CASS!!!:wave: :wave:

AHHHHH i really want to hear this story bout Paul!!

watched Hud last night..he is so yum when hes pretendin to be a bit of a bastard!!!!

spill the beans then, whats Your dream Slane line up??

ps have you ever seen that film Message in a Bottle??
im debating over whether to watch it, i mean, pauls in it but hes only got a small part, and i not a big Kevin Costner fan!!!

PPS PLEASE TELL ME BOUT PAUL AND BONO, it doesnt get much more perfect!!!:bow: (i know that says its a bow, but i thinkin more Worshipping!!!:wink: )

:hug: to you too:wave: :wave:

:hug: :angel: I agree:bow:
but don't get too excited there dearheart...it's gonna be a "cass story" u know. I get :happy: :dance: about the tiniest things.
I've used up my net time today and I want to keep some electrickery for watching "hud" you've got me all:combust: and bothered now.
look, a jug band could play at Slane, I'd be happy. Happy just to be there, cause after the show i'd hop in my little getaway car and do me some exploring...but it's a long way to tipperary.
I'll get back 2 u shortly shirley....it will be my 2000 post I think...do u get a party hat or sumthin' when that happens?I want one with horns if you do....and blinking lights and....

but any story got to do with Bono AND Paul Newman, no matter how small, has Got To Be Good!!

yeah, slane has got a kind of a vibe about it or somethin doesnt it??

"ill remember you darlin',youre the one that got away"

:drool: :drool: :combust: :combust:

well i hope this was worth waiting for

I watched the video of "Where The Money Is". Towards the end, when they go to carol's house, ( dermont mulroney was a nice surprise bonus), I noticed the cover of "The Joshua Tree" album on the wall and in another shot a loverlee portrait of blue Bono.( I think so anyway..do you recall, my Tv is only 19centimetre screen..hard to see details like that)
I was impressed and wondered the story behind the deciding of that set. A U2lover involved somewhere.
I also found out "Hud" isn't available on VHS video....but my "middle-aged " son bought a DVD player unexpectedly that day...wooooo de hooooo:dance: :drool: :wink:
I had a funny experience in an Irish tavern on the weeknd laura, with a poor bar attendant who had only just arrived in Australia...we worked it out in th eend, but for a while there we were speaking different languages....there were 3 very agile irish dancers leaping about too.......good fun

got to fly :yes: bad cass:mac: bye:wave:

Met Coldplay

Had VIP pass to Slane last year

Boring stuff now :tongue:

Id like it if Travis went :dance:

hehe you always have to bring that up to make me jealous!!!(meetin coldplay)

rather stay at home than have a VIP pass to Last Years Slane.

Hate Travis.
Bland, anyone??

No I had a big thread on that cus I didnt wanna b stuck with my friend for 4 days :crack:

Back
Top Bottom